The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Mods? Bow Ammo? What Is Going On Here?

Each mod will be its own mutator. I'm assuming it will see what ammo type you are using and automatically convert the ammo into the one you use when you walk over it.

If you use a sniper and you pick up shotgun, rifle, or any other ammo, it will be converted to sniper.

That is what I get from their description.

Edited by Seraphyx

think what hes saying is why is the Sniper and Bow ammo types listed separate because atm they share the same Sniper ammo

Good catch, wasn't sure what exactly he was confused about.

Could just be an oversight while they were typing up the announcement or maybe they will be separating the ammo for some reason?

Edited by Seraphyx

Each mod will be its own mutator. I'm assuming it will see what ammo type you are using and automatically convert the ammo into the one you use when you walk over it.

If you use a sniper and you pick up shotgun, rifle, or any other ammo, it will be converted to sniper.

That is what I get from their description.

Knowing DE it will be a % chance to convert it ;)

Knowing DE it will be a % chance to convert it ;)

More than likely, else what would be the point of leveling it. Unless it give more ammo.

% chance to convert and starts off at a penalty conversion rate, say half of the ammo is converted. Curious to see how they do it since some ammo comes in higher packs compared to others like sniper.

So participants with 250 points or more get 5 mods. There was this statement in the update notes:

• New Ammo Mutator mods: converts unused ammo to select ammo type (Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle, Sniper, Bow).

Does this just mean the bow ammo mod and sniper ammo mod will be two separate items?

This is gonna be cool