Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wardens of Blossom [Recruitment Open]

OkniolasPrime

Oki.png

Wardens of Blossom is an European Storm Clan looking to bring members, old and new in to it's growing ranks!

From humble beginnings as a splinter from PCGS to founding it's own Alliance with the Five Petals, Wardens of Blossom has existed from the fold of update 13 and has been maintained by the same leadership ever since.

We aim to be a helpful and friendly small European community of people who enjoy playing the game and are willing to participate in Clan Operations to the best of their ability.

Even if something seems impossible, we do our best to give it a shot anyway! 

"The Trick to doing the impossible is to get out there and bloody well do it" -Old Man Suumbaat 

3.png

*Includes rules of our Discord Server

Golden Rule If you get told not to do something by an Praefectus, Procuratori or an Alliance Founder, they mean it, don’t do it.

1. No NSFW; Quite self-explanatory.

2. Don’t be a $&*^; this includes harassment of any kind, racism, sexism, etc.

3. No political figures and/or symbols; this includes pictures, text, profile pictures, etc.

4. Keep discussions in the correct places; Spoilers to #spoilers-and-lore, Builds & Riven to #builds-and-rivens, etc.

5. Don’t advertise other Discord servers; If you feel like it should be, let an Alliance Founder Know and they will look in to it.

6. Speak English; This server is international, and we’d rather have everyone speaking a common language.

4.png

Imperator - Warlords of Wardens of Blossom

Dominus - 'Wardens of ye' olden days', members who helped to build up the clan to what it is today.

Auditor - The Advisers, @Imperator's right arm, In-game chat mods.

Vindex - Recruiters.

Custodi - A member who has been officially accepted in to the Clan.

Initium - Recruits judged by the Auditors and Dominus'

Conscribere - New Recruits.

Absentis -Members who have not been active in the Clan. (All members who go inactive will be demoted to this rank before being banished.)

About the Clan's Leaders

OkniolasPrime

Spoiler

Original Founder of the Clan, Officer from PCGS pre-update 13.

Here's what some of our members think of him. 

Ekiyo: I think that okni is a huge, but cool nerd.

SlayerDeathicus: 2xw7ShW.png

S.O.S.V.V.V

Spoiler

One of our oldest members who helped us build Wardens of Blossom to what it is today.

He's the 2nd Imperator of the Clan.

His own comment

He's handsome, he's cool, he's a bit crazy
He's a bird,
he's a train
Oh no, looks its Sos!

Joining the Clan

If you wish to join the Clan, respond to this thread with the following Info (IGN, Mastery Rank, Location) 

Or directly join our Alliance Discord and contact any of the following persons; [BP][WoB]OkniolasPrime#2463, SlayerDeathicus#2205, wolhgart#4857 or SOSVVV#9566 !

9.png

Blossoming Petals, our Alliance

Founded by Clans Wardens of Blossom & The Five Petals, the Alliance shares many of the ideals of both Clans, listed in the 1st section of this post.

You may read more here!

1.png

The Five Petals

Live in the American Continent and need a Clan? The Five Petals, led by Ayana is also looking for potential members! Also a founding Clan of the Blossoming Petals alliance, the clan is full of lovely and friendly people whom are sure to provide a friendly environment to all Tenno, old and new alike!

To join The Five Petals, join our Alliance Discord and be in contact with Ayana17#6323!

Edited by OkniolasPrime

19 hours ago, Carlos_The_Brave said:

IGN: Carlos_The_Brave

Mastery Rank: 4 (I moved over from Xbox One where I was MR:9)

Location: EU > UK > England > Lancashire >Accrington > A House > Gaming Chair > In My PJ's

You are already in a Clan it seems, I cannot send you the invite while you are a member of a another clan.

1 minute ago, paolo74 said:

HI, i would like to join the clan :D

IGN: paolo74

MR:7

I'm sorry, this clan is intended for people within or in the immediate proximity of Europe. Though there are plenty of other clans in our Alliance, please take a look at the Alliance Page and join our Discord, I'm sure one of the clans is more than willing to take you in!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...