Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: Cirrus-storm
Mastery Rank: 2
Country of residence: US of A
About yourself: I just started playing yesterday and am starting to get the hang of the game, but looking for a welcoming clan to teach me the more advanced aspects.  I am a military veteran, served in the US Army Infantry for twelve years.

Name: sh4dow34gle
Mastery Rank: 3
Country of residence: England 
About yourself: Ive been playing warframe Pc for a few weeks now and am looking for a clan who has a friendly community and will have many people who will be willing to help me on the harder missions or to even to just have fun.

Hey, I'm looking to join a fun, casual clan, I'm returning to the game under a new account, And would be cool to find people to help me progress through the game again.

name: Stumpy-JIm

Mastery: 4

About me: recent university graduate for animation, looking to get back into Warframe, getting into that zen farming stuff again, I draw when I don't play Warframe or at work in the evenings. Would be cool to find a clan of lax people.

I would like to join your community/clan, to get into more grouped content, having fun with others and engage in more Warframe content in general.

Name: Myte_

Mastery: 5

Le moia: 30 year old scrub who wants to make some dank moves on his warframe..... casual, looking for fun, very chatty and love groupcontent!

Name: Nitr02
Mastery Rank: 10
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: Hello, I'm an avid player of Warframe and I need a clan so that I can get the resources I need, while supporting the clan as well. I love to do raids and sorties, and I somehow like grinding for any mods or bps.

Name: Rimnicous

Mastery Rank : 2

Country of Residence: United States

About yourself: I tried out Destiny 2 with a few buds, turned out to be really cool but lacked enough depth.  I play D3, OW and still raid in WoW.  Warframe came up as the perfect mixture of D3 and Destiny!  Hope to join a laid back group and have a good time!

Name: Mecha258
Mastery Rank: 3, working my way up.
About yourself: I tried playing this a few years back but never got into it. for the past 3 days now I've been playing and its been a blast. It would be great to be part of a clan due to the fact it gets pretty lonely fast, odd enough I thought the POE would be my reason to comeback but surprisingly its the gameplay itself I enjoy.

Name: Quest4Neon
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: US
About yourself: I'm new to Warframe, but I'm loving the game and have heard all about the care put into the updates in the last year. Would love to have some people to hang with while I play, and maybe learn more about the game! 

Name: Tombikocher
Mastery Rank: 8, almost 9
Country of residence: Germany
About yourself: started ~3 weeks ago, online every day since, and I'd really enjoy being part of a community of like-minded people that help each other out. I'll try to return the favor of benefitting from the clan research and help of others by participating and sharing the little knowledge I have wherever I can.

Name: Aceiv
Mastery Rank:1
Country of residence :United states
About yourself: I'm an experienced Warframe player on Xbox with Ms rank 5 and decided to play on the pc for a better experience. I played a little and I wanted to get into a clan so I can play with some people and make new friends.

Edited by Aceiv

Name: LumRatHD
Mastery Rank: 6
About yourself: Hi, I started playing this game a little while ago and i am really enjoying it. I am simply looking for a clan that is fun and laidback and this seems like the perfect place :)