Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

On 11/18/2017 at 11:26 PM, Eggus said:

Name: Eggsss

Mastery Rank: 12

Country of Residence: Singapore

About me: Just came back after almost a one year hiatus! Excited about the new updates and content :)

Hi! Sorry changed my name to "Eggus"

Would really love to join the clan! MR is at 13 now!

IGN: wodewickle

Mastery Rank: 1

About:  Stopped playing a couple of years back, got to MR17, but the email account is now deactivated.  Doesn't matter anyway, because i can't remember anything.  Looking for a clan to have a laugh with whilst killing stuff :)

Edited by wodewickle

On 11/29/2017 at 4:53 PM, User720 said:

Name: User720
Mastery Rank: 10
Country of residence: Indonesia
About yourself: Back after a long time, now looking for a clan to grind and have fun together with. Life's getting busy so I may have to spend less time on the game sometimes.

On 11/29/2017 at 10:11 PM, ShadowClawe said:

Name:ShadowClawe

Mastery Rank: 3 Just started

Country of residence: the Netherlands

About: I play as chroma everything is rank 20+ except my mastery because i just started and i love to join this clan.

On 11/29/2017 at 11:57 PM, Ren_Kuro said:

Name:Ren_Kuro
Mastery Rank:6
Country of residence: Poland
About yourself: I have played warframe quite a long time ago. Returning now and wanted to have someone to play with.
Cheers

On 11/30/2017 at 12:24 AM, dante-c99 said:

Name: dante-c99
Mastery Rank: 5
Country of residence: Canada
About yourself: Returning player after around 2-3 years. Played on PS4 before returning on PC. Got to somewhere around mastery 10, and plan on making the same journey on PC. Currently in a dead clan a friend got me to join, but I hope to join a clan brimming with active players and meet new people.

On 11/30/2017 at 5:17 AM, Xanowrath said:

Name: Xanowrath / Xandrathii
Mastery Rank: 2 / 1
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: We are a pair of vet MMO and Diablo players that have just found Warframe and are loving it.

On 11/30/2017 at 7:15 AM, Valjar said:

Name: Valjar

Mastery Rank: 9

Country of Residence: Germany

About yourself: Playing for 2 weeks now and looking for a friendly guild to enjoy the game together :smile:

On 11/30/2017 at 10:46 AM, DisasterValentine said:

Name: DisasterValentine

Mastery Rank: 7

Country of Residence: PT

About myself: Newcomer from Ps4 (was at mastery 14), made the change to PC in Warframe and im enjoying the PC version a lot. I've been looking for a friendly clan to join and play with. I'm normally active during the week, since I've been trying to get adjusted to not having my old mods :'( and trying to get them back (the struggle is real), but i don't mind it  cuz i still have fun with the game and the community. I hope i can enjoy the game with your clan too :)

Thank you for your time.

On 12/1/2017 at 1:14 AM, jeremymarquis said:

Name; jeremymarquis
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of Residence: Thailand
About me: I am new player looking for fun in this game. This game have various style to play and it can grow my childhood imagination
I like to play stealth, so I love ZHUGE as primary weapon and I picked VOLT due to my love of THOR series. 

21 hours ago, St_Joker said:

Name: St_Joker

MR: 5

About: I just started playing about a week ago and have been having fun so far.  I'm just looking to join a clan to see what kinda shenanigans i can get into.

12 hours ago, Eggus said:

Hi! Sorry changed my name to "Eggus"

Would really love to join the clan! MR is at 13 now!

46 minutes ago, wodewickle said:

IGN: wodewickle

About:  Stopped playing a couple of years back, got to MR17, but the email account is now deactivated.  Doesn't matter anyway, because i can't remember anything.  Looking for a clan to have a laugh with whilst killing stuff :)

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

16 hours ago, Risk4mylif3 said:

IGN : Risk4mylif3

Region: Singapore

About yourself: Newbie here.

Just started to play this month, hoping for guide or teach a trick one or two.

21 hours ago, Makaveli61 said:

Name: Makaveli61
Mastery Rank: 9
Country of residence: Germany
About yourself: Been playing Since 2013 a returning Veteran. 

On 12/1/2017 at 12:19 AM, StraightPolo said:

Name:StraightPolo

Mastery Rank:12

About:I used grind warframe 24/7 but i had something caught up and stopped for a whole year.

i used to be in a mountain clan with around 200 players but i found out it dropped to a shadow clan after a year of inactivity.

I just want a clan to be able to have fun with and chat with :D

On 11/30/2017 at 10:24 PM, JXylon said:

Name: JXylon
Mastery Rank: 15
About yourself: Its been 40 years since my- *pfft* just kidding. I'm a returning beta player(Or atleast was). When Plains got to warframe, I started playing again coz of all hype my warframe buddies kept bugging me about. So I hope this wont sound selfish but, might I make use of your clan to help me get my mojo back? I'll make it worth your while ;)

On 11/30/2017 at 10:53 PM, Razer17 said:

Name:Razer17
Mastery Rank: 7
Country of residence: Philippines
About yourself: hey there, just got back and planning to be active again in warframe. Im looking for a sociable clan to help me out as well cause the new content is a bit difficult to understand. Thank you

On 11/30/2017 at 6:25 AM, Dribius said:

Name: Dribius
Mastery Rank: 11
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: newish player, trying to find a clan that will help me and guide me. I want people to play with regularly.

On 11/30/2017 at 5:54 AM, Shuntar said:

Name: Shuntar

Mastery Rank: 7

Country of Residence: USA

About yourself: I've been playing Warframe now for about 100 hours and I'm still learning new things about the game! Just wanting to find some people to experience the game with.

On 11/29/2017 at 11:47 PM, DaNux3y said:

Name: DaNux3y
Mastery Rank: 4 (almost 5)
Country of residence: Austria
About yourself: I am playing this game since a few weeks active now and I really want to join a clan because all of my old clan members aren't playing it active anymore

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

About:I used grind warframe 24/7 but i had something caught up and stopped for a whole year.

i used to be in a mountain clan with around 200 players but i found out it dropped to a shadow clan after a year of inactivity.

(Oops My bad i just left my current clan)

Name: radi_hristozov
Country of residence: Bulgaria
About yourself:  Hello dear requiter - i am here and writing to you ,because i want to join your beautiful clan's discord server ,full of the beautiful and dear clanmates of mine. As for the "About yourself".....i am a "veteran" player ,if you could even call me that ,which likes helping his clanmates, dueling with them for the fun and having long and nice conversations with people.

PS:                                                                              As an ex-soul reaper ,i would like like to receive the link to the discord server ,in order to be able to reap the soul of "The Tuna Girl" yet again :)

On 12/2/2017 at 6:56 AM, Mighty_Jo said:

Name: Mighty_Jo
Mastery Rank: 13
About yourself: Have been playing on and off for years, searching for others to hang out.

7 hours ago, Kyohaku said:

Name: Kyohaku

About yourself: Just started playing again after about a 2 year break. Just looking for a active clan to play with.

7 hours ago, Kyohaku said:

Name: Kyohaku

About yourself: Just started playing again after about a 2 year break. Just looking for a active clan to play with.

On 12/2/2017 at 6:56 AM, Mighty_Jo said:

Name: Mighty_Jo
Mastery Rank: 13
About yourself: Have been playing on and off for years, searching for others to hang out.

>> YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

On 12/2/2017 at 12:09 PM, StraightPolo said:

(Oops My bad i just left my current clan)

On 12/2/2017 at 6:22 AM, Sephiwroth said:

Name: Sephiwroth
Country of residence: US
About yourself: Hi! I used to play a lot, but that was a few years ago. I'm looking to get back in, and would love to join a community to do things with.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN

Name: Natexz
Country of residence: United Kingdom
About yourself: Just started playing this game and loving it so far. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of this game. I play most evenings and weekends to fit in around work. 

Name: dKayz 
Mastery Rank: MR 1 / Used to be MR 8
Country of residence: Brunei Darussalam
About yourself: I used to play Warframe for a good 4 months until I got caught up with other games with my friends but I realize when they're offline, Warframe would be the only game to hold and comfort me. Which is why I'm back. Also, I love Inaros.

Name: Joshua
Mastery Rank (Please be 5 or above): 15
Country of residence: United States of America (Washington State)
About yourself: I'm a registered nurse working in mental health! Looking for a group of people to hang out with and enjoy the game on my free time!

On 12/7/2017 at 2:26 PM, daftxxx said:

Name: Joshua
Mastery Rank (Please be 5 or above): 15
Country of residence: United States of America (Washington State)
About yourself: I'm a registered nurse working in mental health! Looking for a group of people to hang out with and enjoy the game on my free time!

On 12/8/2017 at 11:52 AM, Ech0z said:

Name: Ech0z

MR:6

About: Just coming after not playing in 6 months

On 12/8/2017 at 6:16 PM, ColdMorning said:

Name: ColdMorning

Mastery Rank: 5

About yourself: Just started playing a few days ago and looking for a casual fun clan

IVE INVITED ALL OF YOU, PLEASE DO CHECK YOUR INBOX AND JOIN THE DISCORD IN CLAN CHAT, EXEPT COLD MORNING AS YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. PS I AM THE NEW RECRUITER WITH A FEW OTHERS IN THE CLAN. @ColdMorning PLEASE DO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST IF YOU STILL WISH TO JOIN THE CLAN

Name: NocturnalGTX

Mastery Rank: 18

Country of Residence: Romania

About me: I’ve been playing warframe  since it went into open beta, returning after a long break and looking for a place to call home. Have decent raid experience and a good general understanding of the game.  

Name: ArcaneBuster

Mastery Rank: 15

Country of Residence: Vietnam

About me: I started playing Warframe around the Nekros Prime release (september 2016 or something), I took quite a long break and I am looking for a clan to chill with and enjoy the new PoE patch. I have experience doing LoR and I am looking to learn JV too!