The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

Name: ultra_instinct_ssj

Mastery: 12

Country of residence: Mauritius (don't blame you if you have no idea where it is :)

About yourself: 33 yr old male, gamer since NES days, long time single player, mostly new to multiplayer games, casual on WF, looking to learn new things from experienced clan members and maybe assist newer ones.. mainly looking to have fun in that awesome game :D

Name: Reker154
Mastery Rank 10
Country of residence: USA
About yourself:  Name is Geoff and I have been playing Warframe for last 3 years now and still cant seem to not get enough. Just looking for a clan to have some people to talk to about it and run missions/sorties with. Always fun meeting new people who share the same interests as me. 

Hi. I think I asked before, but might have ended up joining a different clan before. I've since left that clan, and would like to try out Anthem. Please??

Name: NullSaint
Mastery Rank 13
About yourself: Played a bit back in '15, then left, then came back. Mostly a solo player, but really enjoy helping people. Current clan is not really a good fit for me. Looking to find a more friendly, less insular and less...4chanish group. No matter what, hmu if you need a big dumb body to absorb bullets. :)

Name: Jamey (Jamey333)
Mastery Rank (Please be 5 or above): 7 (8 .5 now)
Country of residence: I am from USA, but live abroad in Japan currently
About yourself: Stay at home dad and computer programmer. I have been playing the game for a few weeks. I played with one of your clan members LighT_DEFFEN and he seemed nice. 

Edited by jamey333

Name: Brontolith
Mastery Rank: 19
About yourself: Started playing Warframe back in closed beta at the start of 2013. I quit around the beginning of 2015 just cause I burned out on the game. Profile says I played 1511 hours while steam says I was in game for nearly 3000 hours. I never toss away weapons, archwings, companions, or frames I just buy more slots so I have pretty much every single one that was out during the time I played. Im wanting to get back into the game at a more moderate pace and would like a clan to hang out in and run missions with. Lots of new things in the game and hoping for a bit of help getting back up to speed with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:  Koshai

Mastery: 4(almost 5..will probably be 5 next time i sit)

About myself:  am currently part of a clan..but i think its time zone is opposite mine..since it feels like im the only one online almost all the time..would like to join a populated clan where i can at least talk to my mates, learn more and have all sorts of weird space hopping fun.Not in the least interested to lead raids...since im not good at such things...but im a decent follower and listen to instructions and tactics pretty well...willing to play any role(support,cc,aoe,tank)...as soon as i get my hands on the frames. Nekros,trinity, nidus  and loki have caught my fancy :D . If i am to be accepted...please send me an ingame friend request/pm before beaming an invite my way, as i might not be home to leave my previous dead clan and accept invite.

Hope to join the family soon.

Cheerio!!

• 2 months later...

IGN: MatasB11

Mastery: 3 (almost 4)

About myself: I like online and alien games like warframe, started playing warframe like 2 weeks ago, after i forgot about warframe, already have a new warframe(rhino), i want to join your clan because yours clan is active. Not like others. 14 days straight playing warframe.

IGN: the_lama

Mastery: 3 (almost 4)

About myself: [PC] Loving shooter´looter, and have just found out how good warframe is in this genre. Havent played much but the small amount of 20hours or so, has been far better than ive had on any other shooterlooter sofar. So yea, im here to stay with the game 😉

Edited by the_Lama

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ID: ilkzoo
MR: <1
Played few hours destiny2, not happy about it, looking to get into warframe and try warframe more. very green in this game. Warframe has really good PR, which gave me a nod to try it out extensively.

Edited by ilkzoo
nvm, already found a clan.