The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to the game? Returning players? Looking for a home? We, The Anthem, shall bring you to that place you called home~.

Akimurasan

23 hours ago, yesiancook said:

Name: yesiancook
Mastery Rank: 4 (for now)
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: If I'm not playing Warframe, I'm probably playing Overwatch or doing French homework. All about that grind.

I realised I had tried to start my own so I disbanded it and am now not a part of a clan so I am able to join

I'm a terrible and desperate rookie looking for a home since I"m homeless. Pls help me. I can be useful. I can mop the floors. And wash the dishes. :3

Mastery Rank: 3

About: I'm really new. You probably won't want me. But I'm very interested into this game, and I'm sure that over time I can contribute more. I currently started using different weapons as I'm finally understanding the game more. I trust what the message of this guild shares. Also by the way, I'm a virgin. (I'm funny?) (I'm jokin bro.) (But I'm still a virgin.)

Name: utah72 

mastery rank: 4

place of origin: uk

about yourself: been playing for a couple of weeks and liking it so far. Getting a tad bored of solos and running with randoms , would like to try with a clan. Cheers. 

Name: ForgeNooby_
Mastery Rank: 4
Country of residence: Singapore
About yourself: I switched form console to PC and started playing Warframe and it has been immensely fun for me. It would be amazing if I could join a clan to even further progress in this game and play with others.

Name: platipit

Mastery Rank: 7 

About: Kinda new to the game i have about 60 hours still dont know everything about the game but i am willing to learn looking for a clan because of casual games with people who know how to play and research also dueling

Name: SavraCreeper
Country of residence: South Africa
About yourself: South African player looking for clan to join, I am primarily a supportive player and looking to main frames such as Trinity. I have two friends already in the clan that I would very much like to join.

21 hours ago, CalBullock said:

Name: CalBullock

Mastery Rank: 9

About: Returning player looking to make use of resources in the Dojo.

20 hours ago, SavraZA said:

Name: SavraZA
About yourself: New to the game, playing with some friends that have been playing games together for years

20 hours ago, PingPong4DaWin said:

IGN: PingPong4DaWin

About: Im farely new to this game and im looking for a guild that can help me with the more complex aspects of this game

20 hours ago, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I would like to join. IGN is Bachuuu, MR 23, I live in the UK. I like your emblem a lot.

20 hours ago, CoconutFrame said:

Name: CoconutFrame

Mastery Rank: 5

About: Getting back into the game again and want to have some fun running different things with friends.

20 hours ago, JacentArk said:

Name: JacentArk
Mastery Rank:3 almost 4
Country of residence:United States of America
About yourself: I'm just trying to play the game with my friend to the fullest.

20 hours ago, ParanoiidYetii said:

name:ParanoiidYetii
mastery rank:7

about yourself: a player from the early days of warframe on pc, coming back to try all the new content and to join my friends!

17 hours ago, yesiancook said:

I realised I had tried to start my own so I disbanded it and am now not a part of a clan so I am able to join

17 hours ago, TSFX7 said:

I'm a terrible and desperate rookie looking for a home since I"m homeless. Pls help me. I can be useful. I can mop the floors. And wash the dishes. :3

Mastery Rank: 3

About: I'm really new. You probably won't want me. But I'm very interested into this game, and I'm sure that over time I can contribute more. I currently started using different weapons as I'm finally understanding the game more. I trust what the message of this guild shares. Also by the way, I'm a virgin. (I'm funny?) (I'm jokin bro.) (But I'm still a virgin.)

15 hours ago, retricoil said:

Name: retricoil
Mastery Rank: 5
About yourself: Casual warframe player looking to enjoy fun co-ops and progressing through the ranks together. Plays children's card game, hearthstone, casually too! :p

11 hours ago, Traizork said:

Name: Traizork
Mastery Rank: 10
Country of residence: Czech Republic
About yourself: I am a returning player. I like to fish in Plains. And I only want to join a clan so I can get archwing launcher. :)

8 hours ago, Utah72 said:

Name: utah72 

mastery rank: 4

place of origin: uk

about yourself: been playing for a couple of weeks and liking it so far. Getting a tad bored of solos and running with randoms , would like to try with a clan. Cheers. 

8 hours ago, ForgeNooby_ said:

Name: ForgeNooby_
About yourself: I switched form console to PC and started playing Warframe and it has been immensely fun for me. It would be amazing if I could join a clan to even further progress in this game and play with others.

4 hours ago, egymedo2 said:

Name: egymedo2
Mastery Rank: 2
Country of residence: Egypt
About yourself: New player looking for a community where I can get advice and guidance in the game.

3 hours ago, platipit said:

Name: platipit

About: Kinda new to the game i have about 60 hours still dont know everything about the game but i am willing to learn looking for a clan because of casual games with people who know how to play and research also dueling

3 hours ago, LighT_DEFFEN said:

NAME: LighT_DEFFEN

MASTERY RANK: 7

ABOUT MYSELF: A returning player, usually play solo (especially boss fights), realized clans are more important than I imagine, and now I need a clan.:awkward:

48 minutes ago, Spectre-8 said:

Name: Spectre-8

Mastery Rank : 15

About Myself : New player here , got about 100 hours of playtime and enjoying the game very much .

>> YOU GUYS WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. WELCOME GUYS TO THE ANTHEM AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST. <<

Edited by NiGhtZ95

4 minutes ago, SavraCryogen said:

Name: SavraCreeper
About yourself: South African player looking for clan to join, I am primarily a supportive player and looking to main frames such as Trinity. I have two friends already in the clan that I would very much like to join.

WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM MY FRIENDS. YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST.

51 minutes ago, Vitaminimum said:

Name: Vitaminimum

Mastery Rank: 9

About myself: Filthy Casual. Like Purple.

51 minutes ago, Deadmoose23 said:

Name: Deadmoose23
Mastery Rank: 12
Country of residence: USA
About yourself: I am a returning player with a few decent builds 

4 hours ago, SpookedKraken said:

Name: SpookedKraken

Mr: 18

About: Been playing for 2 years, casual player so thats why Mr so low :D. Like to slice infested in half

YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN. CANT BE INVITED TO THE ANTHEM IF YOU GUYS NOT LEAVING YOUR CURRENT CLAN.

1 minute ago, Bagger56 said:

Name: Bagger56 (Bagger#6970)

MR: 7

About Me: I am a fairly new player, started a few weeks, have been everyday since. Currently looking for a fun laid-back clan that I can play with! 

WELCOME TO THE ANTHEM MY FRIENDS. YOU WILL RECEIVE CLAN INVITES IN YOUR INBOX. AND DO JOIN OUR CLAN DISCORD FOR CLAN EVENT AND GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT..DISCORD LINK WILL BE IN THE CLAN BROADCAST.