Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swarm Warframe Concept.

Overseer.L.Yar-Id

I have recently looked into some concepts and decided to make my own . 

I have put all the general info about this warframe concept HERE https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-za51Jj9DIHs/UfNa6usOezI/AAAAAAAAAfw/qr710xK89Hk/w1598-h758-no/SWARMWARFRAMEALPHACONCEPT%2521.jpg   

I would love suggestions for what you guys think would make it more balanced or any help in the Art department.. i made the model late at night and could not get anything better then paint to work, blasted PC... . But yeah any help would be appreciated , and i am hoping to see a bit of it. :)

I have looked over the powers and i kinda see where you are going with this.. with the shield and zap but massive AoE is not really something id say has been copyrighted in warframes. Most have it, with the saryn skin thing well i though since Swarm was a bug themed warframe the Larva would make a lot of sence though it is much more costly then saryns skin and has a different effect.

Maybe a swarm of nano bots that surround the player but every time the player is shot in a certain area a portion of the shield is broken up and everytime you kill somthing in a certain range the nano bots consume it and use the materials to replace the shield but for this to be not OP may need to make his health and shields glass cannon status

Edited by ForsakenReaver

I would say with in a reasonable sense I dont have all the warframe stats off the top of my head but make it so it wouldnt be one of the squishyish warframes since you need to be with in a good range for that ability to work

Edited by ForsakenReaver

New Swarm sheet for the BASIC STATS​ includes sprint speed https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-OoQM4Zgdbq0/UfNynHncVPI/AAAAAAAAAgA/Ktz1fvZyzPo/w1115-h529-no/SWARMWARFRAMEALPHACONCEPT1%2521.jpg after carefully looking at it Loki's stats may be suitable for this warframe since of the high speed & power which will make its abilities all the more useful, i am still on the fence about it but...

Edited by Overseer.L.Yar-Id