Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saturn Archwing Pursuit impossible to complete?

Sanjiyan

Issues also referenced here.

Exactly the same problem here. The Courier ship in the Saturn pursuit mission (Pandora) rams itself into an asteroid and becomes completely invincible, every single time.

The ship also jerks around at right angles and is generally almost impossible to shoot, up to and including flipping 180 degrees on an axis in one frame. I've also had (multiple times) Lotus tell me I'm abandoning the mission while sitting in the middle of the map, then unceremoniously kicking me out of the mission with a failure. This was within like 20 meters of the target. I've ALSO had the ship fly to the edge of the arena, flip on it's side and then just fly up and down against the map border so it's impossible to shoot, then once again gotten kicked out of the mission for abandoning it.

Needless to say, this is super goddamn frustrating. Took the liberty of taking these screenshots to hopefully prod DE into action. As it is the mission is seemingly completely impossible.

Hopefully I've not missed anything and made a mistake posting here, I did search to see if anyone else had the same issue but the only other post I found was on the PS4 (despite me searching in this subforum only, which was weird).