The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back The Old New Foundry

Zoike

i know a lot of ppl liked the old old foundry but to me it felt cluttered and unorganized. i like it better where u click to see what u need to build it. the check marks looks weird there should only be check marks next to items tht are ready to be claimed. i liked where the boxes would be blue if they were ready to be built. if ur only arguement for not liking this is it takes to many clicks dont even bother. i wont even consider such arguements valid: thts just ridiculously lazy. 

plz plz plz DE (ppl just need to accept change, cliche ik)

I like the new-new foundry as well.  A search box would be nice, but IMO, it combines the best of old-old and new-old.

I like the new-new foundry as well.  A search box would be nice, but IMO, it combines the best of old-old and new-old.

^^

I like the new foundry as well. But I agree that the check marks are dumb. Id prefer if it was grey-out if you dont have the enough materials and Blue if you did have enough materials like it was before, maybe even a check mark along with the blue instead of only a check mark.

It also looks way to white and I think having the opaque background like it was was alot better than it is now with the see through background.

Yeah I liked the one just before this (the 'old-new' foundry) better as more items would fit within the foundry box so you didn't have to scroll as much as now or at the beginning.

It gave an easier overview of what you have and what to build next.

However the scrolling in the foundry is not a big deal compared to the scrolling of mods on your warframe/weapons and I hope that gets addressed next.

The mod system is great but I feel it's let down by the interface.

I'm more interested in the new new new foundry that used to be the old new new old foundry. But then again anything is better than the new old new old foundry.

I used to old new foundries but new new old new was olding my news on channel 9 news when they were talking about olds like they were new! I can't believe old news like this was new news to these old people. newoldoldnewoldnewnewnewoldoldnewold nold oew noldew.

I used to old new foundries but new new old new was olding my news on channel 9 news when they were talking about olds like they were new! I can't believe old news like this was new news to these old people. newoldoldnewoldnewnewnewoldoldnewold nold oew noldew.

o god.... my intentions were not to start this (ROFL)

ok well how bought this:

they bring back the old new foundry and make it so tht icons for the items required are displayed in little boxes next to the main boxes. when u meet the item requirement the little boxes become blue accordingly and when all requirements are met the main box becomes blue.

also when u scroll over the main box for a BP it and its little boxes expand to show either directly under the icons or off to the side how close u are to meeting the material requirements if u click on it and its ready to be made itll ask u if u want to make it, and similar deal with claiming only no asking.

*another idea for the expanding when scrolled over would be to expand and extend horizontally to appear like the new new foundry (though this might pose issues)

anyway tell me what u think and explain. also, tell me y ppl like the current and old old foundry design so dang much! 

I liked the old new foundry myself. In this new foundry I cant seem to figure out where that useful "Components" button is so I can see how much stuff I have...

I dont really like the side scrolly components I guess...

Edited by unmog

I liked the old new foundry myself. In this new foundry I cant seem to figure out where that useful "Components" button is so I can see how much stuff I have...

I dont really like the side scrolly components I guess...

yeah thts really how i feel!   they really should bring the components tab back too.....

im glad im not alone XD