Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<<Floating Spaghetti>> | All Research | Friendly Clan | Discord | Any Rank | Clan Rank 10

Bl4zko

Cannelloni, Canneloni, can I join your clan aloney? Spaghetti, Spaghetti, I'll make sure you won't regretty.

I'm Macaroni Rank 8 now, and I'd like to build myself an Amprex, and I think for that I need to have access to clan facilities.

I'm still rather new at the game and I often blow my own arse off with my Zarr because it is in cannon mode. Also I'm an old fart and get frequently lost on Archwing missions. But apart from that I'm probably not the worst player you've seen. Been playing MMOs since 2004 (WoW, ESO, Defiance, Hellgate:London) and am generally happy as tank, healer or utility/CC. Basically whatever is useful.

Currently using a Nekros Prime frame, I also have a Rhino Prime which I love as well as Nyx Prime, Trinity Prime, Oberon and Excalibur.

7 hours ago, WildcardMoo said:

Cannelloni, Canneloni, can I join your clan aloney? Spaghetti, Spaghetti, I'll make sure you won't regretty.

I'm Macaroni Rank 8 now, and I'd like to build myself an Amprex, and I think for that I need to have access to clan facilities.

I'm still rather new at the game and I often blow my own arse off with my Zarr because it is in cannon mode. Also I'm an old fart and get frequently lost on Archwing missions. But apart from that I'm probably not the worst player you've seen. Been playing MMOs since 2004 (WoW, ESO, Defiance, Hellgate:London) and am generally happy as tank, healer or utility/CC. Basically whatever is useful.

Currently using a Nekros Prime frame, I also have a Rhino Prime which I love as well as Nyx Prime, Trinity Prime, Oberon and Excalibur.

I've sent you a clan invite, welcome to the clan! 🙂 Feel free to join our discord for some weird conversations haha

• 1 month later...

Bumping, we're currently recruiting players of any Mastery Rank. We're here help you in anything you need. For any info you can directly pm me in Discord Blazko#4845.

Joining our discord is not mandatory but good to be in, because it's a nice source of help if you're not getting that many replies in clan chat. You also don't have to join any of the voice chats if you're too shy.

Edited by Bl4zko