Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looting

_Rue_

Can't all the loot just automatically get picked up?

It's irritating when it gets stuck o it disappears from the map or when it vanishes beause it's been on the floor so long (while sniping a huge group).

Can't we just have this magical thing that gets everything for us right after we kill somethinng, regardless of how far it is?

Energy/Life orbs should just not be affectd by this unless they are needed (not at max hp or energy)... or maybe they aren't affected by the autoloot systm altogether...

I like this idea. This way people won't have to constantly wavepoint whenever a mod appear and people having to go back for it. In higher level planets and mission you get atleast 4 mods dropped per mission so I think this is a great idea. Also with component which I think disappear after a while but I'm not sure if this is true.

Edited by ThePieBoy

This can encourage laziness and an overwhelming amount of speed run-itis. If loot is within a certain radius of your character and you, say hold the X action button, it automatically flies toward you like in most MMOs. That way you still have to stop and pay attention to your surroundings but you don't have to carefully walk over every little thing.

I think it should begin with making loots not affected by physics. I count countless time when my hammer crush open storage container and it's content just fly through the air and land somewhere far, far way.

I agree with that, loot shouldn't be so affected by physics. Other then that, I'm ok with the current system though.

well i noticed that when i lag, the drops lag too (like the dropping animation) ... which is odd... and it's not a graphics card issue because everything else is fine. This could mean that data gets uploaded and downloaded in lots of cycles... which slows down with your net speed... auto looting everything will just need one cycle. Less net traffic, more loot for everyone, inluding snipers. :D

I can agree when it comes to a 'quick loot pickup' of some kind. It gets annoying having to vaccume up EVERY. SINGLE. CREDIT. that popped out of an enemy, compounded by 150% during a busy group that'll probably be halfway through the level when I'm done with the containers they skip.

Silly loot grinding, why you so slow ;_;