Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian Event Too Hard!

Llyssa

OMG! IT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE TO COORDINATE PEOPLE WHEN YOU HAVE A RECRUITING CHANNEL! 

YOU HAVE TO INVITE TWO WHOLE PEOPLE TO JOIN YOU, AND FIGURE OUT WHAT EACH WILL BRING!

SO IMPOSSIBLE!

OMGZORERZEZ! NERF NEEDED!

</sarcasm>

I agree not so much about the people but about the timing, we had two days too complete these challenges, we practically completed them on the first day. now we got even mare challenges on the next day now we are almost done with that too. But right now when I was posting this there are even more challenges in the middle of the day................... so in my opinion FTW!

Gotta love it when people just quit when they know they got the highest points they need for a prize... but in all seriousness.

Best way to get as many points as possible and clear this event fast is to do a few steps.

1) Do a few Xini runs with a familiar group that you're going to do the event with.

2) Pile up on Corrupter [all 3] with your group, make sure to mark every single one of them found.

3) Once you collect at a minimum of 15 [beta AND Alpha] for each person, start doing runs on the area with the most % still on it. That would help with all spots since currently, people are aiming for the lowest ones and someone has to take out some % of the higher percentages :P

4) Plan which one each player uses and rush right to the point and place all 3 down. Protect for 1 minute and Run out as fast as possible.

5) Repeat Step 4 :P

6) When a new Ship appears and you helped knock down the ship you were on to 75%, head to the higher % and start knocking that one down... if there isn't any new ones, just keep hitting that ship you were on to 50% and check if there is anything higher.

Pretty much the best way for a group to do this event :P

Editted in: I do know the sarcastic post... but expect "Nonchalant" posts from randoms lol

Edited by Yanga