Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extraction broken in the final mission of the Silver Grove Quest [Fixed]

Kymbolde

Same for me and a friend. We tried doing the quest both together and separately several times, dialogue would skip random different parts each time, never continued past where it tells you to extract :/
Saw a few more on the wiki with the same problem, guessing it's just started after the update.

Same here.

I've run through the final step where you use the sunrise apothic at the shrine probably 7 times now. It'll always spawn in the first guy before the defense portion and then it starts bugging out. sometimes the adds will spawn and other times they won't. when they do spawn and i make it through to the end of the timer sometimes the new loka lady will talk but the voice of the shrine or whatever will never complete her dialogue. The extraction waypoint shows up but will not allow extraction.

As a side note, I had a yellow focus thing spawn outside the map above the shrine and one of the runs there was a random manic that popped out of the wall in the tunnel leading to the extraction point.

I've run the quest solo and with matchmaking and extraction is never possible.

Same also over here.. just now i run with Random people and they also said they cant complete the quest at all... and i had to Abort the mission and it was my 4th time i play the quest and the same thing happen.. 

And i cant extract at all since i have been 4th time i try to do the quest..... 

Edited by Ninja_ToQger
Edit for tell u guys a bug

I have the exact same issue. Tried numerous times, validated download cache, restarted. Still, when I get to the extraction marker nothing happens.

I've submitted a support ticket but if anybody knows a workaround for this it would be much appreciated.

I've tried thi three times now with the same results.

I have finished the octavia quest tonight and WOULD HAVE finished he Silver Grove questline as well if not for the following issue.

Upon pressing my X key at the shrine, she (silvana or whatnot) speaks to the operator, gets attacked - of which I defend her, and then tells me that she is safe now and suggests I leave.

I get the extraction point marker on my screen and that's when it goes downhill.

I've killed the guardian, i've killed the grineer. ALL. OF. THE. GRINEER.
and yet, sadly, ther eis no argument between the ghost in the stone and the new loka lady. Nor is there any speaking of me bringing titania the ability to fly again. What tehre IS however, is a whole lot of nothing. no more enemies on the map, no being attacked... jsut getting to the extraction point and leaving...

Except thefre isn't any leaving. I've lsot out on a lot of resources used by my energy restores i used... roughly 15 >.> because I enjoy my CC. but more than that i've lost time.

if progression were not halted, this wouldn't be he re.

platform" windows 10
RAM" 4GB
HDD: 1TB
wireless connection...

but none of that really should matter even in client-side progression EXCEPT that this shouldn't hppen. i'm covinced there is a bug in the code that needs to be fixed.

Also stuck. Thought it was related to the new content so I ran the entire mission without ever going into operator mode - didn't work. Tried a few different frames - didn't work. Re-logged - didn't work. I noticed there is a nightmare mode mission and thought that might be interfering with it so I completed that - didn't work. The voice lines are random at best. Sometimes the grove tells me it can't control the specters, sometimes New Loka lady proclaims we leave no man behind, most of the time (but not always) the grove notes I'm not Titania and I have never had every bit of the mentioned dialog play in the same attempt. I have also never heard the grove introduce itself. (read about this in the wiki).

I went through my logs, but I have no idea what to look for. There was something about a SwayTrigger that's an effect, there was something about node expiry. Nothing that really rings a bell.

Edit: I also tried waiting for the dialog to finish before doing anything.

Edited by xardasmans

I have just had the same exact thing happen.  To the exact detail.   I have the green mission marker but there is no leaving.  There was no more dialogue after the shrine said that it may be able to help and then the attacks stopped.   No more happened after that and the mission just........stopped. 

Dont know if i continue playing this game i like so much. Minor bugs etc are ok and understandable, but hotfix after hotfix and many quests un/finishable...

Done The grove last quest again and again and stuck at " can help you" and can't extract....

Some compensation for wasting my time?