Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it Time for a Menus upgrade yet?

Tsusuya

To Whom it may concern :crylaugh::

i'm literately just posting this because i can, but i had some ideas that might, in my opinion, improve the game. (just a bit more)
DE had mentioned before that he wished to mold the game to its community.
Personally i feel like the type of players that go into farming-specific missions tend to trip each other's play-style (specially as they progress on clearing the star-chart.) So, after some careful thinking i figured i'd ask for a few opinions on an idea of mine.
We already have the nightmare mode and other multi-version-run system of a specific node in the game.
I'm hoping for a rework of the Node version to be specific on the playstyle of the player. Would it be possible to CHANGE the missions as you go along the star-chart? as in make it so you run a capture mission in "Stealth only" or an Exterminate mission in "looter only" and ofcourse the "any-mode".

I understand that technically we should all strive to master the game and all its modes, and honestly i love it that way, but a system where i can only matchmake with other players that wish to do the mission in a specific playstyle would add a bit more organization.
The mode of the game should be by "choice", it sucks when you're just trying to clear the survival Node and move on- BUT the rest of the team decides to stay for 20 min because they want the loot, so your then forced to either stay with them or abort the mission and lose all progress. 
Its great that we can use the recruit channel this days, but a system rework with this in mind could assist new players that are too timid to use the recruit for "regular game-play" recruitment.

Huh.... just though about this one as i was typing... what of a system that rewards you for "continuously clearing the same node" ... 
Example: Gain "Rhino set(regular)" for completing the Venus assassination 20 times in a row... (cuz you know, if you haven't gotten the set by them GOD-DAMN you earn it!!) 
I'm not really hating on RNG-buss, I'm just requesting to make the game a bit more rewarding overall. (not to mention more harmonious in the overall gameplay)

So ya... let the discussion begin~ (am i in the right sub-forum?)

Each "mode" essentially makes a new version of the star chart. This would not improve matchmaking. In fact, it would make it worse.

If you really feel the need to seek out people for your dagger-only run of Mot, that's what Recruiting is for.