The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invincible Captain Vor [Fixed]

Wolferion

I have encountered the same problem! Kril dies just fine, Vor goes down to 0 health and stops attacking, but he'll stay stood up. His mouth moves when he talks and his model rotates to follow me - looking like he's aiming his gun.

This means you can't finish the mission. It's happened to me twice in a row now. I'm going to attempt closing the game and starting it up again, to see if that fixes it.

Edit: Logging out and then back in fixed it. Dunno if it was correlation or causation, though.

Edited by ModestMotion
New information

Hello, DE support team. Ran into a bug where i cant kill vor in Vorz Prize quest final mission

Bug happens as follow : mission starts, players appear on the level we travel to vor and see a cutscene.
and right from the start vor has minimum hp and almost no shields, after damaging him to the point where he has 0 hp and 0 shields he puts
up his invunerability bubble, after that he stands up as he is supposed to but his hp is at 0 and any attacks on him result in no damage
numbers appearing, and stands still.

http://plays.tv/video/59fb27ac810336afaa/warframe-captain-vor-bug

sorry for the background noise

Edited by eror2000

Same report here. Krill&Vor Assassination mission on Exta.

If everyone leaves your party and you wait around long enough or switch screens, wait for a while, then switch back, he'll sometimes unfreeze.

But even if you kill him, the mission doesn't end. It doesn't see that you've completed the objective and sometimes the taunts continue as if he is still there. 

Edited by TheShade44

Simply put, I cannot kill Vor. He loses all his life and stands there without doing anything but speaking the same random messages. It seems that Vor has this same issue in different missions.

Here's the link to some captures of the issue.

Could you fix this? It is impossible to continue the story if this is not fixed!

Thanks!

Edited by pokerapar88
Typo

Just now, lockeam said:

It happens the same to me i tried 6 times playing solo or with people and all times the same, please fix it. I can't continue the story, i'm blocked.

Thanks!

Yeah, it's a game breaking bug unfortunately. I'd like to have a better, more direct way of reporting bugs... but it seems that this forum is all we've got. Hope DE fixes it soon. Must be an easy bug to fix.

My friend recently started playing warframe on PC, coming from console. He went to do vor, and vor just stands there after phase one pointing at him. He worked fine in the normal mission variant, but in the starter quest variant he seems broken.

Me and a my friend were doing this boss for the junction, we killed krill first, (my friend has a very op hek with over 1000 puncture) and he essentially one shot vor but hes gone invun and is stood in one spot rotating to point his gun at the closest player, we have killed everything in the area but hes still stood there like a lemon with no health, cant damage or cc him but he doesnt attack, also LT kril is still getting voice lines even though hes VERY dead.