Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait What... Venus Drops Level 60-70 Tower Iii Exterminate?

Goothie

seriously how on earth can you explain this? i was low level running the Raid mission in Venus and to my surprise a key drops had no clue what it was so thought it try it, at this point i was low level and next to no mods so i thought it try it on solo thinking it scales... WRONG and they were ALL lvl 60-74 how the hell can you explain the drop in a low level zone? >.> seriously change this

seriously how on earth can you explain this? i was low level running the Raid mission in Venus and to my surprise a key drops had no clue what it was so thought it try it, at this point i was low level and next to no mods so i thought it try it on solo thinking it scales... WRONG and they were ALL lvl 60-74 how the hell can you explain the drop in a low level zone? >.> seriously change this

Are you doing a Nightmare mission?

was just a standard mission seriously shocked at how the expect low level players to do this with the changes i played a few month ago then took a break and come back to a HUGE difficulty change, oh and for the record why don't solo scale? seems really stupid to me

Edited by Goothie

So you got extremely lucky to get a really high level key on a low level mission, and you want it to scale down and not get the better rewards?

You could always just wait to use it when you are a higher level....and also bring friends because tier three isn't really something to mess around with in low level gear.

was just a standard mission seriously shocked at how the expect low level players to do this with the changes i played a few month ago then took a break and come back to a HUGE difficulty change, oh and for the record why don't solo scale? seems really stupid to me

No way, you actually got a T3 Orokin Extermination Key? That's a 0.17% chance of dropping in a raid mission...

sorry, no i don't want it to drop in a low level area, face it a group of level 8-15 Tenno ain't going to do that mission so why have it drop there? its saying "hey were gonna torment u by giving something u have to farm weeks in order to do" which to me personally just puts me off

No way, you actually got a T3 Orokin Extermination Key? That's a 0.17% chance of dropping in a raid mission...

yes i got it and used it, died within 15 seconds of loading into it, guns could not even get past their shields...

yes i got it and used it, died within 15 seconds of loading into it, guns could not even get past their shields...

Go figure; least you didn't lose the key.

And if it says Tower 3, you would think that it's pretty obvious that it's an end-game mission...

As for why it's there? Ask the DE developers, I suppose, as the chances are so low that getting a key from a Raid mission is realistically impossible.

yes i know now its end game but i took a break before the void was introduced so i had no clue i assumed since it dropped in a level 8 zone it would scale to the dropped level not something which would take weeks to reach, For the devs... at least say on the key the rough levels your going to fight? or something along them lines? 

void keys only drop in defence missions or you got it as a login reward.  So for a T3 would be wave 15 or 20 reward on IO.

You can get Void keys from regular missions. But the chances are under 1%

I was farming ferrite at M Prime - Mercury and got a T2 Raid.

Edited by Misgenesis

It has a really low chance of droping in low-level missions, so why're you complaining?

because they should not drop in a level 8 zone at least change the loot tables so they drop in level 30+ zones where people can actually do them.

because they should not drop in a level 8 zone at least change the loot tables so they drop in level 30+ zones where people can actually do them.

Why change them? Just because they drop in a low level zone doesn't mean you have to use it. You're the silly who went into a T3 Void thinking it will scale just because you found it in Venus.

Besides, the drop rate is infintesimally small.

Why change them? Just because they drop in a low level zone doesn't mean you have to use it. You're the silly who went into a T3 Void thinking it will scale just because you found it in Venus.

Besides, the drop rate is infintesimally small.

How is it silly? new players have no idea about what level keys there are for all i knew there cud be 50+ of them it dropped in a low level area so i assumed like anyone else would its appropriate to the level face it if u ran a low level dungeon in World of Warcraft and a level 90 epic dropped same thing here. it should not happen it should be to suit the level.

Edited by Goothie

It's rare.

that still does not mean that it should still be there. if anything its promoting high end players to farm low level stuff where there is 0 challenge rather than focusing on their own levels.

that still does not mean that it should still be there. if anything its promoting high end players to farm low level stuff where there is 0 challenge rather than focusing on their own levels.

That happens not only because of T3.