Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe - Time And Space Bender

Batila_BG

Ever had the idea of a time and space bender in warframe?Manipulating time and space , this incredible warframe could easily crush and desintagrate his enemies.
Here are his stats : 

Armor : 60 

Shield : 85
Power : 130
Health :120
Sprint Speed : 1.0

Abilities : 

- 1 - 

1.Nonexistance - The ability to teleport or erase one enemy with the power of time and space , similar to banishment.When used on a boss or high leveled enemy it will take damege by banishing parts from the enemy.(or something like that)

2.Omnipotence - Chronos creates an invisible barrier that protects him from enemy fire by bending time and erasing them from existance. 

3. Evolution - The ability to enhance oneself and others by evolving them trough time.

4. Disintegration Beam - The ability to emit a beam of concentrated energy that disintegrates biological objects and making mechanical enemies rust or collapse.

- 2 - 

1. Exile - Banishment by using the power of time and space to remove/erase the being from this existance.

2. Vector - Chronos opens portals trough time to redirect any hits.

3. Time Immobilization - He stops time for him and his teammates granting the team to run or attack.

4. Spatial Attack - The ability to distort the space-time continuum to inflict damage to the targets.

And here is the Art ( I apoligise for my bad english and ugly art but it is my first one , but i think you wil get the idea of the art)

image-77AE_51F50797.jpg 

The Diamoned Shaped Glass on his chest is in match with his 4th ability from - 1 - . When he fires the beam this glass crackes , and when the beam is at its end , the warframe turnes back time only for the beam shooter ( the diamoned shaped glass thing) and its restored.

• 3 weeks later...