Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Die!

XFaceX

hey guys. i was playing a mobile defence mission and everybody around my suddenly got downed. i picked them all up then thought how am i still alive? turns out i couldn't take damage. we farmed for a solid hour before ending the game. i had a level 10 ash with 220 shield and 330 health. and it never moved. i tanked everything and together we got about 100 mods each. i levelled up abour 10 times on all weapons and warframe... after the match we looked at the stats and i took 2% damage. if anybody has any information on this pls contact me. i was not hacking it was just a glitch.

Edited by XFaceX

It looks like a glitch with ash. A friend used blade storm and he was stuck in the state of invulnerability which you get when using his ulti. We could see the wrist blades on his arms even after his blade storm ended. It looks like ash is still quite buggy.  :D

not sure but i think it's been patched today. im so used to being unkillable i just died within the first 2 minutes in a game haha. i was trying to figure out exactly how to do it yesterday. you need to use blade storm while your shields are recharging. also if somebody kills one of the people you're using it on you completely mess up and your arms go inside you... looks painful. thanks guys

i cant think of any other ulti he could use though. it would be good if it didnt constantly bug out. at the moment it seems like if you press 4 something bad is going to happen. i teleported onto another ship last night. i was outside of the map on another ship... took some cool screenshots but thats not the point though haha

my friend has been banned for a week. but he doesn't know why... do you guys think it has anything to do with this ash glitch? he's using nova but with me on ash maybe they thought he was hacking or something