The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaper Prime Or Hate ? Let's Do This

Samur4i_

Question

Hi guys ! What's up. 

Well as you can see, I need some help here. 

I have all the materials to craft them, but I want to know wich is better. I'm new with the melee stuffs in this game and

I'm a litle confused now because I read the wiki about the Reaper Prime and the Hate and need some advices and tips, about wich is better for special situations or playstyle. 

Stats over Good Looking of course. 

Thanks for reading guys :) I really apreciate.  ( Sorry for bad English, I'm trying my best, but I guess you can understand me well) 

Peace ! 

Edited by Samuhrai

11 answers to this question

Reaper Prime looks better IMO, but for stats, I prefer the Hate. It has decent damage on swings, a decent swing speed, a huge charge damage, but slow carge speed. Just load it up with damage mods and a charge speed mod, and it wold be amazing. Might need a forma or 2 though. For differences, as far as i can tell, reaper does more swing damage, and swings faster, and hate does a lot better charge damage.

Strictly based on one thing not even thinking about the statistical factor.

Customization of the Hate = Full

Customization of the Prime = Forced Gold

Thus.. best is Hate.. cause you should hate Gold, and those with gold should be hated.

I have both at 30, and have the storm color pack so I could design my warframe around a gold color scheme.. but da' hell why would I! I have other colors!

Edited by Azraill

Strictly based on one thing not even thinking about the statistical factor.

Customization of the Hate = Full

Customization of the Prime = Forced Gold

Thus.. best is Hate.. cause you should hate Gold, and those with gold should be hated.

I have both at 30, and have the storm color pack so I could design my warframe around a gold color scheme.. but da' hell why would I! I have other colors!

Yeah I agree with you about that. We should be able to fully customize prime weapons. That gold sh*** sucks.

Reaper Prime looks better IMO, but for stats, I prefer the Hate. It has decent damage on swings, a decent swing speed, a huge charge damage, but slow carge speed. Just load it up with damage mods and a charge speed mod, and it wold be amazing. Might need a forma or 2 though. For differences, as far as i can tell, reaper does more swing damage, and swings faster, and hate does a lot better charge damage.

So it is better if you use a weapon with more Charge Damage than Swing Damage ? Thanks for the tips.

Hi guys ! What's up.

Well as you can see, I need some help here.

I have all the materials to craft them, but I want to know wich is better. I'm new with the melee stuffs in this game and

I'm a litle confused now because I read the wiki about the Reaper Prime and the Hate and need some advices and tips, about wich is better for special situations or playstyle.

Stats over Good Looking of course.

Thanks for reading guys :) I really apreciate. ( Sorry for bad English, I'm trying my best, but I guess you can understand me well)

Peace !

Why not craft both? They're both good in certain situations, and even if u end up using the hate over the reaper, that just means u get more mastery xp if u lvl them both up Edited by Tresskzilla

Why not craft both? They're both good in certain situations, and even if u end up using the hate over the reaper, that just means u get more mastery xp if u lvl them both up

Good Point mate. What situations do you mean ? 

Good Point mate. What situations do you mean ? 

hate is probably better against heavy enemies due to high charge dmg (infested ancients, heavy machine gunners, corpus techs, grineer bombards, etc), while the reaper prime is probably better against light-medium enemies (standard enemies) due to its high swing dmg.

Edited by Tresskzilla