Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mob Weak Spot Discussion

Liverslices

Shoot Grineer, light Infested and Ancients in the head. Corpus are vulnerable to headshots if your weapon has Armor Piercing or Physics Impact damage, and MOA will take reduced damage if you shoot their mounted gun.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

If you have armor ignoring weaponry, Ancients should be shot in the head. Otherwise, they need to be shot in their small left arm, which has a larger hitbox than it looks to have from my experience, or in the legs, which are currently kind of buggy and unreliable to hit unless they're floating in stasis. I, personally, can't figure out where the headshot detection is on an infested charger, but the other infested I did not mention are also to be shot in the head.

MOA need to be shot either in the midsection or on the black box on their back, which is visible through the legs, with the black box being ideal as it does 3x damage. Corpus crewmen and techs can be headshot if you have armor piercing damage or armor ignoring weaponry, bodyshot otherwise.

Just shoot Grineer in the face, which is quite possible with the shield lancers even from the front if you aim at the top of their head visible over the shield, as the hitbox is bigger than the model apparently.

Think that covers everything.