Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

19 hours ago, Deafwave said:

Yes, will  be fixed tomorrow.
wUrdPlF.png%20%20Raptor%20bug%20will%20b

So which tomorrow did they mean to say again? Because I know this was said on Wednesday night, so clearly it wasn't Thursday as there's no update, so it better be on Friday, been waiting here for almost a whole week because since I, and most likely many others would love to move on with the story quest, and I have heard this boss has been broken multiple times, in the past which they also had to wait for almost a week as well.

Sorry if I'm sounding rude, just annoyed that I have to wait almost a whole week for this.

1 minute ago, Lunchboxes said:

lot of player's wait for the fix because https://imgur.com/a/P1yax

Yup, just looking at the forum already, clearly shows why everyone posting here.

1 minute ago, RavenTheReap3r said:

If that is true imquiting this game.

Give them until Friday night, if nothing happens then move onto the next game, as i'm guessing many others might do the same as well. I'm pretty sure being uninstalling, if I'm not going to beat that mission any time soon.

On 23/07/2017 at 1:09 AM, QQ420NovA said:

Hey , after destroying the first two Grav Conveyors and picking up the last "explosive" , I threw it in the last Grav Conveyor , but it didnt explode for some reason. I couldnt pick it up nor extract. No raptor respawned , but he still "spoke" to me. eventually time ran out and the mission failed.

I tried "resetting" the room by walking far away but it didnt do anything :[

screenshot :

dbq06km.jpg 

GhptUoS.jpg

GhptUoS.jpg

not sure if helpful , but it might be :)

Someone can explain me why is that now OP ? Thats outdated from July.

Now thats not only the last pipe that is broken but all of thems.

And the boss's also bugged ( He's staying and getting stuck in the ''Portal things/Pipes'' instead of moving around the room sometime), and thats end that the bomb just fall into the ''pipe'' and u cant pick it up.

Anyway just making sure that the devs dont just fix the same issues from July .

9 minutes ago, DeerRekt said:

Who said that? Last night DE confirmed that the hotfix was for tonight. 

I'm guessing the devs, since it was said last night, but no hotfix as of yet, normally we should see a hotfix, or maybe in a few hours hopefully.

6 minutes ago, DeerRekt said:

Someone can explain me why is that now OP ?Thats outdated from July.

Now thats not only the last pipe that is broken but all of thems.

And the boss's also bugged( He's staying and getting stuck in the ''Portal things/Pipes'' instead of moving around the room sometime), and thats end that the bomb just fall into the ''pipe'' and ucant pick it up.

Anyway just making sure that the devsdont just fix the same issues from July .

Well, I don't think that matter really since it's the same bug isn't?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)shadowds230 said:

I'm guessing the devs, since it was said last night, but no hotfix as of yet, normally we should see a hotfix, or maybe in a few hours hopefully.

Well, I don't think that matter really since it's the same bug isn't?

Yes its the same location/boss but it is not really the same issue. Now the bombs just doesnt effect on any of the 3 ''Grav Conveyors'' and like i mentionned the path finding of the boss's also broken. But i guess the devs will probably just test the mission by themself and figure out the problem anyway.

11 minutes ago, DeerRekt said:

Yes its the same location/boss but it is not really the same issue. Now the bombs just doesnt effect on any of the 3 ''Grav Conveyors'' and like i mentionned the path finding of the boss's also broken. But i guess the devs will probably just test the mission by themself and figure out the problem anyway.

Sometimes, atleast for me, one or two of the conveyors can be destroyed, but never all three of them.

Edited by Pepparn

34 minutes ago, DeerRekt said:

Yes its the same location/boss but it is not really the same issue. Now the bombs just doesnt effect on any of the 3 ''Grav Conveyors'' and like imentionned the path finding of the boss's also broken. But i guess the devs will probably just test the mission by themself and figure out the problem anyway.

For me, I just go into one of side rooms, then it will pop out on it's own. But if it goes back down, but all the way to the bottom, then it most likely won't be coming out.

I think that the hotfix probably won't come out until later tonight or early tomorrow, even though they gave a general deadline the devs are still working on either this, or one of countless possible PoE bugs. Be patient my peeps, I'm frustrated too but complaining won't grant them the magical ability to fix it instantly. :)