Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

Raptor is very broken indeed.

Once you through the explosive into the objective it doesn't explode, and no matter how much you do this is won't work. I've attempted at least 5 times to be sure and with friends and they can confirm it too.

Yeah, apparently there's an issue with the bomb actually falling too far into the conveyors and thus not actually exploding in the designated area. This is causing a massive uproar because It's stopping almost everybody from progressing in the game.

30 minutes ago, DeerRekt said:

Another long day at work tomorrow :sadcry:

I Feel ya man the only time i have to play this awesome game is when i get home at 7pm after an entire day of work.

Edited by ELAdapt

14 hours ago, Lightstorm55 said:

Yes Its bugged and very annoying as I'm currently stuck there on the main story and can't continue! The real question is are they (support) AWARE OF THIS, and if so how long till they fix it? Ashame as I was just about to put some money into the game but seeing as to how I can't even continue the main story I think I'm gonna wait till they at least fix it.... Hoping it will be done ASAP as it probably just needs a little hotfix.

I heard there will hopefully be a hotfix for it, no idea when it will drop though. Hopefully soon, I hate being stuck and unable to continue! At least I can just grind for crafting materials I need in the time being.