Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

Here's the definition of Hotfixing. 

A hotfix is a software update designed to fix a bug or security hole in a program. Unlike typical version updates, hotfixes are urgently developed and released as soon as possible to limit the effects of the software issue.

So, sorry if I'm pointing fingers here, but apparently this bug has been there since Monday. A ''hotfix'' as you guys call it shouldn't last a week. Especially something that hinders progress like this one. I've been waiting on this for a while now. Yesterday, we've been told that we'd get it today. So here I am thinking that I could actually PROGRESS today but apparently nope. It's still bugged. 

Bought a pack on steam to support them 6 days ago and was enjoying the game.

If they dont care enough about a huge portion of their new playerbase to pull the servers down within 24-48 hours after the bug is DOCUMENTED with OVERWHELMING proof then my wallet is going to be closed to them.

Forever.

Grats. You lost a potential customer D.E.

I have my patience, but my patience has limits, day after day after day after day logging into this forum and getting the SOON*TM treatment has left a sour taste in my mouth.

For them to have a live stream and absolutely ignore the elephant in the room was the nail in the coffin.

Peace out. Ill find something else to spend my money and time on.

5 minutes ago, Deicide303 said:

A hotfix is a software update designed to fix a bug or security hole in a program. Unlike typical version updates, hotfixes are urgently developed and released as soon as possible to limit the effects of the software issue.

So, sorry if I'm pointing fingers here, but apparently this bug has been there since Monday. A ''hotfix'' as you guys call it shouldn't last a week. Especially something that hinders progress like this one. I've been waiting on this for a while now. Yesterday, we've been told that we'd get it today. So here I am thinking that I could actually PROGRESS today but apparently nope. It's still bugged. 

I agree, and I would like to promote their new comic book https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-comic-book-no-1-coming-to-retail  --- Its all about how they don't care about personal progression to the new community, and how Raptor has just gave us the big Teno up the you know........ Their,"PRIME TIME" should have been named,"PRIME LIAR TIME". They lied to us yesterday, IN GAME, stating that they would do a hot fix, and during the Prime Time - they avoided the topic, and A LOT of people were asking about it. Apparently they can care less... Thanks for the show of concern.

I joined this game like maybe a week ago. I love it, I've bought plat, I have farmed my mind to numbness to make countless items. After the first few hours I truely loved this game. All the advertising I've seen of this game of the last 4 years of my life made sense. Now I feel nothing but resentment to whomever is in charge of fixing this. I want to get to Saturn and craft ****;. WHY?!? WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG?!? 

Edited by ARighteousOne

1 hour ago, Moryteon said:

Bought a pack on steam to support them 6 days ago and was enjoying the game.

If they dont care enough about a huge portion of their new playerbase to pull the servers down within 24-48 hours after the bug is DOCUMENTED with OVERWHELMING proof then my wallet is going to be closed to them.

Forever.

Grats. You lost a potential customer D.E.

I have my patience, but my patience has limits, day after day after day after day logging into this forum and getting the SOON*TM treatment has left a sour taste in my mouth.

For them to have a live stream and absolutely ignore the elephant in the room was the nail in the coffin.

Peace out. Ill find something else to spend my money and time on.

Almost same... I've been playing two weeks and have already dropped somewhere around $150 USD for Plat because I was highly impressed with the game. 

Now I'm not so sure... They can't fix something that has evidently been broken before in a timely manner.

I'm reasonable and understand that sometimes things go wrong, but because this is literally game breaking, this should have been priority one. Yet not one mention of it on their recent stream. 

Not to mention they announced late Wednesday night that a fix would come "today". In my time zone, there's two hours left in this day. If they can't deliver then I'll be taking my fat wallet and moving on. 

Edited by TerminusVicis

11 minutes ago, TerminusVicis said:

Almost same... I've been playing two weeks and have already dropped somewhere around $150 USD for Plat because I was highly impressed with the game. 

Now I'm not so sure... They can't fix something that has evidently been broken before in a timely manner.

I'm reasonable and understand that sometimes things go wrong, but because this is literally game breaking, this should have been priority one. Yet not one mention of it on their recent stream. 

Not to mention they announced late Wednesday night that a fix would come "today". In my time zone, there's two hours left in this day. If they can't deliver then I'll be taking my fat wallet and moving on. 

Same, respect the devs for the awesome game they have made over the years but there is a point where if you ignore a huge influx of your new player base and leave them with progression breaking bug for almost an entire week while you just act like nothing is happening. i'l still play the game but lost faith in them. 

Edited by ELAdapt

I hate to rant, but allmost a week, fixing this? 😬 can we get an update on what is going on? Red text in game saying it would have been fixed yesterday? Why did it break in the first place? How did a patch fixing plains, break the mechanics in an instanced bossfight? Any info would be nice.

2 hours ago, Deicide303 said:

58 minutes ago, TerminusVicis said:

I agree with both of these people. This is unacceptable. I was planning on getting into Warframe on Xbox in a few months when I got one and putting a couple hundred dollars into my account to hold for Limbo's Prime package and more plat for slots, but it's 1 hour till 12 AM making this bug a 5 day old bug and it was "fixed" BEFORE. This it not acceptable for ANY developer. And having not even mentioned it in the stream shows that it's not really a priority. I can't keep playing this game on ANY platform when a major issue like this is halting new players from progressing. I'm gonna have to move on wish is a shame because this game seemed fun.

7 hours ago, Xero115 said:

I'm stating now that this is only my opinion, but i'm sure it's the opinion of others as well and this is meant for the devs:

How many times has this boss actually broken? i've heard it's several, and with every break hundreds of new players become unable to progress the story or their own starmaps for days at a time, even after it's fixed a few hotfix's later and it's broken again, (from what i've heard/seen) If this is the case, should this really be a Saturn relay objective? Many people actually stop playing games when something like this happens and call it quits completely. I LOVE this game and the community it's a home to, but this only makes me want to leave the game for the third time. A fix is only temporary because of the way this boss is designed, meaning that a total fix, which would ensure no future progression halts, would be to remove it from the saturn relay objective listings and replace it with something else entirely. I'm not saying that's easy, it involves alot of code shifting and can even cause other issues but in the long run would ensure new players arent held up and basically given time to say, "yeah this is boring now, i can't progress so i'm not gonna play this anymore."

2 minutes ago, Rift_King_Limbo said:

I agree with both of these people. This is unacceptable. I was planning on getting into Warframe on Xbox in a few months when I got one and putting a couple hundred dollars into my account to hold for Limbo's Prime package and more plat for slots, but it's 1 hour till 12 AM making this bug a 5 day old bug and it was "fixed" BEFORE. This it not acceptable for ANY developer. And having not even mentioned it in the stream shows that it's not really a priority. I can't keep playing this game on ANY platform when a major issue like this is halting new players from progressing. I'm gonna have to move on wish is a shame because this game seemed fun.

forgot to post this with my reply, rip.

WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED? IVE BEE TRYING TO KILL HIM FOR 3 DAYS SO I CAN GO TO SATURN. I JUST GOT AN ASH PRIME SET THAT NEEDS NANO SPORES AND I CANT GET THEM ANYWHERE ELSE. I LOVE THIS GAME BUT MAYBE INSTEAD OF SCREWING AROUND ON STREAMS, DE SHOULD BE FIXING THE PROBLEMS THATS PREVENTING THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS FROM MOVING FORWARD IN THEIR GAME! 

8 hours ago, Xero115 said:

I'm stating now that this is only my opinion, but i'm sure it's the opinion of others as well and this is meant for the devs:

How many times has this boss actually broken? i've heard it's several, and with every break hundreds of new players become unable to progress the story or their own starmaps for days at a time, even after it's fixed a few hotfix's later and it's broken again, (from what i've heard/seen) If this is the case, should this really be a Saturn relay objective? Many people actually stop playing games when something like this happens and call it quits completely. I LOVE this game and the community it's a home to, but this only makes me want to leave the game for the third time. A fix is only temporary because of the way this boss is designed, meaning that a total fix, which would ensure no future progression halts, would be to remove it from the saturn relay objective listings and replace it with something else entirely. I'm not saying that's easy, it involves alot of code shifting and can even cause other issues but in the long run would ensure new players arent held up and basically given time to say, "yeah this is boring now, i can't progress so i'm not gonna play this anymore."

I will have to agree, there is a time and place for everything, and now is the time for the raptor boss, to either move or have its mechanics match the skills of the programmers, it is fair enough sometimes to put away the troubles, and leave it for another day, it might even remove abit of the stressload of the programmers, you wont hear anyone complain, that the raptor fight had its "bomb" mechanics removed.

Since Monday, you could have :

1. Farmed warframe parts.

2. Build said warframe.

3. Leveled enough weapons and warframes for 4 or 5 master ranks.

4. Fished for Cetus rep.

5. Kicked the Teralyst in the foot, for the hell of it.

6. Grabbed a high-level player to taxi you PAST THE RAPTOR BOSS...

1 hour ago, suparasta99 said:

WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED? IVE BEE TRYING TO KILL HIM FOR 3 DAYS SO I CAN GO TO SATURN. I JUST GOT AN ASH PRIME SET THAT NEEDS NANO SPORES AND I CANT GET THEM ANYWHERE ELSE. I LOVE THIS GAME BUT MAYBE INSTEAD OF SCREWING AROUND ON STREAMS, DE SHOULD BE FIXING THE PROBLEMS THATS PREVENTING THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS FROM MOVING FORWARD IN THEIR GAME! 

I had a Valk Prime set and something else that needs "Tellurium", and I'm stuck without those things as well.

I completely understand if the fix takes time, but at least KEEP US INFORMED. The thing that annoys me the most about this isn't necessarily the time it is taking to fix it, but the lack of transparency from the team. No updates, no ETA; nothing. We are just left in the dark. 

If they just informed us along the way, you wouldn't have nearly this much frustration. 

And again, we were told it would be fixed today, yet here we are, still waiting. Ridiculous.

Edited by TerminusVicis

1 minute ago, GrazewoundZero said:

Since Monday, you could have :

1. Farmed warframe parts.

2. Build said warframe.

3. Leveled enough weapons and warframes for 4 or 5 master ranks.

4. Fished for Cetus rep.

5. Kicked the Teralyst in the foot, for the hell of it.

6. Grabbed a high-level player to taxi you PAST THE RAPTOR BOSS...

1. Check

2. Check (building 5 atm)

3. Leveled 6 weapons, 1 warframe, 1 sentinel + weapon, so check

4. No idea what this is.

5. Who's the Teralyst? 

6. Did that, but it wont unlock the storyline for me....

Just now, Hyttemaier said:

1. Check

2. Check (building 5 atm)

3. Leveled 6 weapons, 1 warframe, 1 sentinel + weapon, so check

4. No idea what this is.

5. Who's the Teralyst? 

6. Did that, but it wont unlock the storyline for me....

The junction won't unlock, but at least players can start unlocking Saturn until the hotfix.

Just now, Deicide303 said:

If I get a ''taxi'' to Saturn, will I be able to start completing the star charts there? I wouldn't mind bypassing the boss. I'm already building warframes at the moment, but the rest requires mats that I can only get past Jupiter.

The hotfix should be tomorrow, so that shouldn't be a problem.

You can also get a "taxi" to the void, if you need argon crystals.

Just now, GrazewoundZero said:

The junction won't unlock, but at least players can start unlocking Saturn until the hotfix.

But that wont unlock "the enemy within" will it? i see your point, but im assuming you are way past the raptor boss, and doing endgame, what IF your said endgame, was bugged and after spending alot of time, you dident get loot for your effort, and this was going on since monday, would you then go through your checklist again?

2 minutes ago, GrazewoundZero said:

The hotfix should be tomorrow, so that shouldn't be a problem.

You can also get a "taxi" to the void, if you need argon crystals.

Is that a trick answer, when is tomorrow, is that tomorrow tomorrow or tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow? we allready had a red text two days ago ingame, saying tomorrow it will be fixed.