Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

1 hour ago, RavenTheReap3r said:

5 @(*()$ days now and still no fix lovely. Looks like im quiting.

Yeah i tryed to be patient also, but 5days to fix something that cut the progression of everyone is just really stupid, that should be a #1 priority. 

Sadly i just dont feel playing the waiting game in my ship for a Fix to continue the campaing, There's so many great games coming out anyway atm..

@Digital_Extremes, Giving right ETAs for majors Hotfix in the future would be a great customer service, just saying.  

So yeah.. customer support = words of the day guys.

.. ho and also, in my Ship i have a ''News'' pannel, maybe it would be a great idea meanwhile the hotfix is coming up just advertise the mission bug for every others players that dont go on forums so they dont get stuck in a infinite loop of Raptor mission.. me personally i dont care anymore but again.. customer service.

Edited by DeerRekt

34 minutes ago, DeerRekt said:

Yeah i tryed to be patient also, but 5days to fix something that cut the progression of everyone is just really stupid, that should be a #1 priority. 

Sadly i just dont feel playing the waiting game in my ship for a Fix to continue the campaing, There's so many great games coming out anyway atm..

@Digital_Extremes, Giving right ETAs for majors Hotfix in the future would be a great customer service, just saying.  

So yeah.. customer support = words of the day guys.

.. ho and also, in my Ship i have a ''News'' pannel, maybe it would be a great idea meanwhile the hotfix is coming up just advertise the mission bug for every others players that dont go on forums so they dont get stuck in a infinite loop of Raptor mission.. me personally i dont care anymore but again.. customer service.

the worst part is having to log in every day, some more then once(for 5 days), going into the same glitched mission again, only to see that they havent fixed yet.

1 minute ago, Deicide303 said:

So, I gotta wait until next week? To be able to progress again? How about no? Screw this. I'm out. If that's how you're gonna treat your new players then you do NOT deserve any of my time AND money.

Bro read carefully it says they cancelled the event for the raptor fix tonight

1 minute ago, Deicide303 said:

So, I gotta wait until next week? To be able to progress again? How about no? Screw this. I'm out. If that's how you're gonna treat your new players then you do NOT deserve any of my time AND money.

The post said that the hotfix was  coming tonight and the new content was coming next week, so theoretically it'll be  patched tonight. They said it would be patched Thursday (yesterday) in their initial post on Wednesday, though, so who really knows. 

I have been trying my attempts with the Raptor assassination quest and so far no success in destroying the generators but the bombs have caused self harm to the carrier

A party managed to destroyed one but the rest failed

Shortly after a friend attempts to join the mission but the game reports to him the objective was completed

I hope this may give insight to the support team in finding a solution to the bomb issue

15 minutes ago, Yeah_Tiger said:

This problem appeared in 3 days ago, but DE did nothing even now.

It actually appeared on Monday. This is kind of getting ridiculous. Anyways, I really hope this isn’t how long they take fix other bugs because this is just sad. 

Edited by Karnagus

I play both dota 2 & warframe, issues like this happen in dota as well but they get fixed immediately, this is actually ridiculous almost a week and still no fix, this should've been a priority since you can't progress if you can't defeat the raptor for new players :angry:

13 minutes ago, br0keback said:

I play both dota 2 & warframe, issues like this happen in dota as well but they get fixed immediately, this is actually ridiculous almost a week and still no fix, this should've been a priority since you can't progress if you can't defeat the raptor for new players :angry:

Same dude. Now I'm just feeling frustrated cuz I can't unlock Saturn.

While I'm just as frustrated as you guys, and I've been waiting to move on in the game since monday, you all make it seem like fixing bugs is the easiest thing in the world. To the best of my knowledge, DE isn't a huge company that can devote a ton of manpower to stuff like this, and from the looks of things this turned out to be a much bigger bug than even we probably know. You can't just change things without testing what effects they might have on the rest of the game, THAT'S HOW YOU GET MORE BUGS.

TLDR; they know about it, they are doing something about it, you complaining more isn't going to make it go faster. If they didn't know or weren't doing something about it, then continually complaining might get us somewhere.

EDIT: turns out as i was writing this they launched the hotfix! here's to hoping everything works! ^^;

Edited by Nunuji
Hotfix Deployed