The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deschain - Gunslinger Warframe

hrobatos

1. MARK THE TARGET: x% more damage to a target (would work on any target for all players) for x time

2. Explosive bullets  - all bullet type side weapons would do x% of full damage (all status effects would apply) in small radius (not fixed damage like Thunderbolt)

3. BULLET TIME: for all players (I know kind of overused mechanic, but it would still be cool) I am not sure if this is even possible in Warframe, if not make it some kind of CC like slow all enemies in large radius.

4. Deschain might: Bullet type side weapons on activation would get armor ignore, puncture, x% increase on damage, fire rate, reload speed, armor piercing, critical chance, critical damage and increase movement speed for 30 - 45 sec (all would stack with normal mods). Downside would be, if you use melee or switch to primary weapon it would cancel the power, you could only use certain type of weapons.

Warframe would have similar stats to Ash with lower base health, higher shield capacity and same movement speed.

This would be first warframe with weapon specialization, we would get more of spray and pray expert (we already have marksman - Banshee). Main reason is to make bullet type, lower tier weapons in expert hands more high level content viable and make them on par with top tier side weapons (despair, acrid...) or even better. I would put high (4?) mastery level requirement for this warframe.