Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] automated Alert Notification threads

CapricaSix

Not that I don't appreciate the people posting about the alerts- what if it wasn't user-created, but instead automated. Like whenever there's an alert ingame, it's automatically posted in there as a thread in which we can discuss and say which reward it is and such. It could be like design council, in the sense that not allowed to make threads but free to post in the already existing ones.

I'm not really sure if that's a lot of work but it seems more convenient than completely relying on players {again, much thanks to the ones posting the alerts!}.

Just a thought.

• 1 month later...

Rather than make a new thread, I'll post my suggestion for the Alert Notification forum here:

If at all possible, set that forum so that threads are organized by date/time created, rather than by the last time someone posted in them. That would cut down on the confusion that leads to people posting into alerts threads asking for an invite as much as 18 hours after the alert was posted, which only exacerbates the vicious circle of bumping old alerts.

If at all possible, set that forum so that threads are organized by date/time created, rather than by the last time someone posted in them. That would cut down on the confusion that leads to people posting into alerts threads asking for an invite as much as 18 hours after the alert was posted, which only exacerbates the vicious circle of bumping old alerts.

There's already such a feature, it shows the last created thread by the date.

UlaqWVR.jpg

But I suppose they could've made that happen by default and spared everyone some minor inconvenience and a couple of clicks, and it would make sense for the Alert section since it's not for discussions or anything, just the alerts.