Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Black River (Advanced)

Rozencratz

*static*

*clicking*

*Lotus appears in a transmission*

"Tenno it has come to my attention that there is something wrong aboard one of the Orbiters. Operator Danag hasn't responded to any transmissions for quite some time and I fear his last mission on the Derelict might have something to do with it. I would seek those that are near his vicinity to board his vessel and examine the situation."

*transmission ends*

Setting

Greetings and salutations. This is something I came up with while bored at work so stay with me. The transmission above is a call to Tenno who are close to Danag's Orbiter - that is kinda floating through space, seemingly unmanned - to board it and get to the bottom of why he isn't responding. Once onboard your character will be thrown through a lot of loops as they sink deeper in to the mystery of it all to try and find the answer.  This is going to be a mysterious experience with a bit of horror and thriller so +18 is advised but pretty much anyone is welcome. Only 3 people can participate since any more and I won't be able to keep track cause I have a lot of plot to go through, which can, and will change depending on your characters choices.

Yup
You read right
Your characters choices might diverge the plot in many directions so act wisely. I won't be bringing in any character, but a wide arrange of NPC's will be at my disposal ensuring that you will get a real Telltale like experience, as if you just jumped in one of their games. Think of me as your guide in this adventure like setting, always watching but never directly participating. 

So...if you are interested in participating in this story then respond in this thread with the character you wish to bring in this plot and add a bit of history to them. I'm afraid  that it's Tenno only tho, since it's a Tenno oriented mystery. Your operator can wear any warframe and have any weapons.

If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask =)
(I think i didn't explain a lot of things but I wrote this in a rush since I'm still at work now and didn't want to let this idea slip xD)

Three spots remaining

Edited by Rozencratz

I am Glacies! A mighty Frost Prime blacksmith! I come from humble roots, for I am just a simple Tenno out looking for adventure and to complete my life's work! So I travel the Origin system attempting to find every known weapon, and maybe make some that have yet to exist.

On my adventures I keep a large arsenal on my person although I've always preferred to use my trusty Frysta longsword and dual Vasto.  Should a squad member need a different weapon I typically carry a great many weapons so my group can be prepared for all occasions!

I rolled a 20 for Charisma!

• 3 weeks later...

((So a while has passed and idk if this thread is still a thing, but I'll leave my OC here in case it happens...))

I am Kapak. A Nidus. I travel aboard an infested Liset, with no cephalon to pilot it. Instead, the hivemind of my unique strain of infestation, known as Helminth, acts in accordance. My operator lays asleep, safely inside the somatic link, deeply encased within a tomb of infested flesh at the back of the orbiter.

Equipped with no weapons.... for I am a weapon of itself. Ha, just kidding. Should I need it, Helminth can manifest as an infested kubrow to deliver me my ancient, rusted tigris prime via regurgitation from its stomach that it carries it in.