Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes No More?

Xiloscient

Maybe I've just been having terrible luck, but I haven't seen a single neurode anywhere. I've been trying every single place where you can find a neurode all day, with now luck. I think it might be bugged, because I somehow got an orokin cell from Vay Hek on Earth, when it says he's supposed to drop neurodes.

Can somebody tell me if it's bugged? If not, where do you think is the best play to find neurodes?

Yes, Vay Hek drops Orokin Cells.  I put together a Saryn and got, IIRC, 2 Cells while farming the BPs during the Informer event.

EDIT: Also, Earth is a bad place to farm them. Go to Eris, instead, and remember to smash every storage container and open every locker you can on the way to and from the boss.  If it weren't for the bosses having an improved drop rate, it'd be about the same farming them anywhere in the system.

Edited by XCodes

I've been farming neurodes for hours and hours over the past couple days and haven't found a single one. And I need like 100 for all the crap I have left to build in the foundry. I'd be happy with four for my Vasto. The drop rates have fallen to a preposterous low again. Over-correcting for that week or so of rare-resource goldrush. 

orokin drops for every boss, but very low drop rates. drops the most on saturn boss and ceres boss as these two bosses have a higher drop rate and of course...its one of saturn and ceres resource drops.

Neurodes drops on earth and eris. rare resources have low drop rates of course. but its lower compared to the earlier updates due to new things being implemented and they have to make the drops fair. so some resources gets buffed and others gets nerfed.

This community is really awesome <3

That is the opinion of someone having difficulty and asking for help.

Next time, take some time to put together some honest feedback about your experience with the game and what you think could make it better.  Won't be so pretty, then.

Oh yeah, true. You can't be looking for neurodes, or you won't find them.

Cyath works fine too, it's infested mobile defense so be sure you're ready to handle billions of guys...though they give massive xp gain.

Today, I killed Vey Hek four times.  I walked away with four Neurodes.  I then went and crafted my Vasto.

They're still out there.  They still exist.  It's just that, sometimes, RNG really, really sucks.

Neurodes I don't mind farming for.  Plastids, on the other hand, I absolutely abhor.

Yet another thread like this.

And yet it's okay. Bad luck happens to everyone, but they don't know that if they don't communicate with anyone. If he really got zero in dozens of runs, I think it's fine to make a thread, even if there is one every few days. This thread is for now, not a few days ago. If there's a megathread though, that might help, but people probably won't find it in this forum's many subforums.

And my experience is that I went looking for neurodes today from Hek. I did 2 runs, got 2 neurodes (one each from Hek). His fight is a bit slow though, and I think I got lucky, so it's better to do what others said, if you can handle it.

Edited by gell

Its not bugged, its just rarer than ever for some reason. Currently they're the worst things to farm.

Get this: The resource drops on the 'Rare' subject, Were once boosted to the expected U9 Standards. Look

It specifically said: Increased the drop rate for Control Modules, Alloy Plate, Neural Sensors, and Gallium.

Now Its worse Than U8. DE, how many must I say it? Fix it!

Edited by AdeptJR