The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Be Maxing Everything?

KuroNekoXlll

i know the answer is gonna be yes for mods like serration and stuff

but mods like continuity and flow and some other stuff are really great for my vauban and ash

but then maxing them out leaves very little room for things like vitality and redirection

very confused @__@

dont feel like getting formas to make everything maxed and fit 

so max almost everything but with a couple left at low lvls and even exclude some mores 

or...

fit in abuncha stuff and keeping them all at a moderate lvl to fit 

In earlier mastery levels, when I had less mods, I found a value in taking mods to one-off-the-top.  It makes quite a difference in that you still have significant value from the mods, but can save yourself a mod point.  Significantly, though, many of the mods have an odd-number mod price when full, so if you place them in a polarity point they cost you a point more when full than when one-off-the-top.  This can save you some points without significant loss of value.

Just a little tip, generally unless you've got the extra points, Serration is only worth getting up to 135% damage increase. Anything more is less than worth the mod points that you could put in something else.

You should have one of every maxed out mod though. Focus on the important ones, then start on the ones that aren't as important. Warframe is still changing, so a seemingly worthless mod could really stick out later when they release something else or buff this/nerf that.

you could also fuse mods to different tiers ;)

e.G. if you have 3 flow mods, you can max one, lvl another to 3 and leave one at lvl 0 so you can choose which one to use depending on the situation

aint nobody got mods, credit, time for that

Just a little tip, generally unless you've got the extra points, Serration is only worth getting up to 135% damage increase. Anything more is less than worth the mod points that you could put in something else.

You should have one of every maxed out mod though. Focus on the important ones, then start on the ones that aren't as important. Warframe is still changing, so a seemingly worthless mod could really stick out later when they release something else or buff this/nerf that.

problem with warframe is ....

you dont max out even the important ones....

wow that really puzzles me x.x

problem with warframe is ....

you dont max out even the important ones....

wow that really puzzles me x.x

Who said that?  

He didn't say "don't max it out", he said "past 135% you need a S#&$load to max it out".  Mine is maxed out, and I'm sure many here will say the same.

When you have your serration at 135%, and then you start to level it beyond, you might find you have a better understanding of what you're now talking about.

Don't assume there's problems with Warframe just because you don't understand the advice that other people are very kindly offering you in response to your question - you ungrateful sod.

well i wouldn't say specifically those 2...

they were just the easiest examples cuz im budy modding my vauban :l

Sure but I don't know what other mods you have :) But yes, for vauban: Continuity, Flow, Streamline, Stretch, Constitution. Max these out. Put maxed energy siphon on top and go have fun in xini. Then you can throw in Redirection or Rush or whatever.

Also Redirection>Vitality

Edited by Balerion84