The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Possible Exp Bug/resource Bug?

BemoTime

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this was actually a bug or not but here's what happened.

Yesterday, I played on my Ranked 15~ish Nova and after one or two missions, without realizing it, my rank was 30. So after checking my profile I found that my Nova had 3mil XP but was only used 6% of the time. Whereas my Excal(first one) was used 54% with only 1.5mil xp. Is this possible? Because I have been playing my Nova for only 4~ish days. Or was there something that went awesomely wrong :P haha

In addition, my bro and I did a plastid hunting run and he somehow got 300 plastids when we finished and i only got 20-30~ish. Can't really prove it but just thought i put it out there.

http://imageshack.us/f/708/h1j7.png/

Edited by BemoTime

first save the image (I generally just put it in paint and save it)

then upload it (for example: http://imageshack.us/ )

get the direct link of an image (requires you to create a free account, but there's no strings attached)

type it like this, without the dashes: [-img]ctrl+v (so direct img link gets pasted in)[-/img]

Edited by Alighierian

first save the image (I generally just put it in paint and save it)

then upload it (for example: http://imageshack.us/ )

get the direct link of an image (requires you to create a free account, but there's no strings attached)

type it like this, without the dashes: [-img]ctrl+v (so direct img link gets pasted in)[-/img]

Thanks :) i kinda managed to post it. Check it out? I don't really know what when on with my Nova.

Probably? though my rhino has around 2k kills, but still giving it less exp? Is it possible to rank up from 15-30 in like two missions though? I was doing the event operations, speed running them.

or maybe i'm just being dumb? LOL Though getting 300~ish plastid in one mission run is just stupid.. how is that possible?

Edited by BemoTime

if this was done normally, you'd average out around ~68k frame xp / hour if you played, let's say, 12h / day for 4 days. not entirely impossible but that requires hardcore difficulty 5 mobile defence farming. all the time. and if you were speedrunning fomorian ships, this is certainly a bug

if this was done normally, you'd average out around ~68k frame xp / hour if you played, let's say, 12h / day for 4 days. not entirely impossible but that requires hardcore difficulty 5 mobile defence farming. all the time. and if you were speedrunning fomorian ships, this is certainly a bug

Yeah, I had a feeling i wasn't crazy. haha

Though it's a shame that I don't know when it happened exactly or what caused it. If it is a bug, I'm being very vague about it :\

I've only played 59:32:11 hours in total. So it doesn't add up.

Edited by BemoTime