The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Pleeeeease Have More Dual Weapons? Like Akvasto?

Drizzian

Seriously think about it. Dual revolvers, dual pangolin, dual cronus. i started playing this game because the beta announcement had dual swords (dual skana when they were both the same length) and dual pistols (aklato) but now all these new weapons are coming out in singles only. :/

Oooh, what about a dual primary, though? That might be interesting.

That's actually quite a good idea. Though, none of the current weapons could be made dual, so it would need to be something new.

Dual Vasto would be a primary ;-)

(unless this was just a comment on how beastly it would be, which it probably is) No, because they would have something like really slow reload and terrible accuracy or some kind of disadvantage.

Edited by Tarudizer

Why not?

there are already too many awesome mods that have to be ignored for mods that are needed. vitality and redirection for one. not to mention the power mods like focus, continuity and flow/streamline. putting so basic a feature as a mod is just a terrible idea

No more melee. More Primaries and secondaries.

No more melee. More Primaries and secondaries.

No more melee. More Primaries and Secondaries.

i didnt realize so many people were against melee. i'd agree the ratio is a little off but most of the melee weapons are single anyway i think it would be good to at least dual up the ones they have

there are already too many awesome mods that have to be ignored for mods that are needed. vitality and redirection for one. not to mention the power mods like focus, continuity and flow/streamline. putting so basic a feature as a mod is just a terrible idea

Think outside the box.

What if equipment/attachment mods functioned like weapon auras? (IE: Increasing mod points and having their own slot.) For example, dual wielding for light pistols would double fire rate and clip size, but impede recoil and reload speed. Adding a stock attachment mod to heavy pistols could improve recoil, but slow down reload speed. Etc.