The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Tomb Looter achievement bugged.

(XBOX)Grihaly

i have survived 3 nights and entered all 12 caves, i have not gotten the "by the dawns light" achievement tho alot of people in my clan got it just for entering the area, and my cave tracker neer went up from 11/12 so no achievement for that either i even entered every cave 3 times each night in the attempt to trigger it

Same problem. I have all 12 caves on my map, and I've gone all the way inside each one. I did another full round of entering all the caves because I thought maybe I had to do them all in one go. No achievement. The in-game progress for Tomb Looter says 91%. It should be 12/12, no question. The Xbox achievement tracker is stuck at 50% for it, though.

EDIT: Xbox Achievement tracker now also reads 91%

Edited by (XB1)TheBigBB

i was having trouble with the sunrise achiev after hotfix i was able to get. BUT i can not get tomb looter achievment and i have all 12 unlocked on my map.Ii know 11 out of 12 appeared in text but my last 1 [ the 1 thats just a door hardly a cave(northwest/mid of map)] was my last so idk if it poped in text or not. In true achiev it says i only have 75%. If they are fixing this thats great, or any tricks or trys to make it pop whould be appreciated.THANKS

Edited by (XB1)Destroyah766

I'm finding that the game just in general is having trouble unlocking many achievements where the counter gets to the next to last, and then won't unlock. I hope DE can look into this across the board. Sortie achievement, Tomb Looter, Focus Tree 200 GS achievement, max rep with a faction....

mines still at 50%, seeing how fast they ran to fix survive the night so it wouldnt unlock for players unless they had met the requirements makes it look like happy to stop people getting what they shouldn't but giving people what they earned isnt high in there books

Edited by (XB1)RA1NBOWGASM

Update: My achievement for this unlocked without a toast when I checked my achievement list just now. It correctly  says I got it on the 15th of November, so I guess it was just stuck unlocking for a while. I do know that it wasn't until today that it finally registered because my console dashboard has been telling me that I am close to earning the achievement.

Edited by (XB1)TheBigBB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...