Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not enter plains, Ram hard lock

Ashkeuron

When entering, or shortly after entering the plains my ram jumps from normal to high amounts; enough to hard lock my computer on several occasions. I have tried adjusting graphics and screen resolutions, as well as page file in windows and a few other tricks I've checked in the forums and none of them help the problem. 

This is fairly aggravating considering there is a now a time limited event and I can not take part as your update has disabled me from playing in that specific section.  

Having the same issue. Everything was smooth yesterday, I wouldnt get stuttering in PoE. Now it drove me crazy, i was doing runs in PoE and it would get a massive stutter especially in the mixing part of the event. It doesnt happen to other missions... So now my computer froze for a good minute and I tried to tab out of the game. It got me to BSoD w/ kernel inpage error thing. BSoD after BSoD, Im now attempting an automatic repair. It mustve been my ram getting faulty because I just replaced my hard drives. Oh well, what a good day to live. 

rip me