The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Solve Current Unsatisfying Reward Mod Problem

TheJiggliestPoo

The reason that these mods are considered bad is because there just isn't room to fit them in due to you losing out on potential damage mods but here's an easy fix for it all.

Make the reward mod be a sentinel mod. They have too much mod space already why not make them more supporty?

Well these new mods can replace those ammo max mods some people use, and also make weapons like the afuris and viper more viable through a whole mission. Plus no need to stop mid battle to use an ammo box, so this mod will be great for those low ammo weapons. I do agree that we need more utility to sentinels. I think we should have some sort of sentinel focused event with new mods for them!

Voracious

Well these new mods can replace those ammo max mods some people use, and also make weapons like the afuris and viper more viable through a whole mission. Plus no need to stop mid battle to use an ammo box, so this mod will be great for those low ammo weapons. I do agree that we need more utility to sentinels. I think we should have some sort of sentinel focused event with new mods for them!

Voracious

It is pretty much this! 

So, i dont think that those that use Dethcube will be happy with this argument, since they use Dethcube as another Rifle.

Deathcube is a bad other rifle. It really is. It has a base damage of 5 which is also not armor ignore so basically it does a very small percentage of your damage. Over level 30, it has no use other than killing rollerballs or slowly killing a random mob that you could've oneshot or twoshot

No, what they should do is have another section. Like you buy a blueprint in market for 100k-500k gives you 4 utility mod spaces has it's own mod points, maybe 20. This is separate from Warframe and weapon mods.  For Master Thief, Thief's wit, Handspring, Ammo mods, And all the future crap mods. 

Edited by W4RM4CHIN3