Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains and Cetus MUST NEED to be the BEST.

(PSN)Daystroyerkun

Congratulations to DE on the release of the PoE, it is a nice change of pace from the game and adds so many nice features. However you are rushing the success and it is plain to see. Do not make the mistakes destiny is making with giving everything so easily. This game's economy has shifted into a drift store and thats not in my opinion good for the pay-model you currently have. I understand marketing wise it's best to bring in newer players rather than attempt to maintain old ones. So far you have done a good job at both. However with the game clearly becoming more accommodating to the newer players, its making the game far more less worth-wild, to me anyways and other players iv'e discussed this with. The drive to succeed and overcome is what maintains players, and those who earn it like to show it. The talk about tracks for login rewards is a double edged topic as you have always posed opposition to, yet now you want to change this, possibly due to rise of player base? yes the game will rise, but it will also fall the easier everything is given other examples include rivens, endo, and now a matter to concern yourselves with is maintaining the user base interest by the standard you have set yourselves.

Criticisms and Recommendations.....

Plains of Eidolon:

- add landmarks (Open world, yes, but there is very little content to actually discover, besides the thousand year fish statutes. Ill write all for you if you want for free.)

- add more beast (besides a rabbit and a eagle), like think wild beast that have evolved with the sentient energy of the plains. Im sure the cetus wisp are the new born of sentients. 

- The Lotus needs to be way more involved.. (Tutorials for fishing, mining, lore; as our lifeline and a being who can apparently hack systems, because sentient and all, she should really be pulling up data on Plains history, landmarks, creatures, i get that we have a codex, but immersion goes a long way.)  

-The Lotus prt2 ("Tenno, get away from that thing, you're no match for it!" I'm tired of the lotus being not articulated, when she's supposed to be a hyper intellectual being. (also when you discover kava, "what is that thing", really??) Oh and weren't the Tenno made to fight the Sentients? IF anything we are the only ones who can! not the QUILLS. Im sure our operators didn't get out of their war frames before.)

-The Tower involvement (This thing has defense systems, yes we know. but we also know of its offensive capabilities, it sure never uses them. Why can't we go in this thing? are we? can you at least tell us this, can you stage our purpose on being here?). 

-The Tower and Unum involvement (We really should be working on operator for something besides killing zombie sentients. Maybe perhaps to gain power to ultimately save unum, the past, and destroy the tower via orokin multiverse portal that exist on the moon XD. That would be epic...? Giant hunhow cinematics??).   

Cetus: 

- Saya's Sigil (I was hoping this would have been just as involved, if not more, than the previous syndicate war frames quest, but it was just as lacking as the mission for Nidis.)

- Cinematics (Hyping cetus with the beginning cinematic was good... so why did you stop with that? like really? thats it? add more, we have the playable content as is, but whats playing a game without something to be at awe about. People loved the second dream stuff).

-The Ostrons (You tell us to get to know the community, but none of them have anything to say to us, i say add some lore through the people of cetus, rather than the codex, make us more involved.)

- The Animal shop only has 3 options.. enough said. (You should add arcane's for dogs or stat manipulation, element add-ons, perhaps dog vacuum? makes sense at this point for the dog to have a pouch to carry things, all done via genetic manipulation).

-Quills (Ditches wife, says he see's the outcomes that end badly, well what's showing you these things? can we see? we should probably look into this? The rest is fine). 

-Eidolons (Why did you only make one version of something in the first place. You probably should've of made multiple skins, with different attachments missing. But you only made one that we keep killing. Only one eidolon exist on the plains.. I know you are making another one, but think of making them more modular based and more hunhow looking, the one you are creating looks nothing like you have given us.)

Quest: 

- Give us a Ordis companion (he's the mad cephalon who was a merciless killer, lets meld his current mind with his old memories and have it go with you on missions to ravage things. He's one of the most interesting characters and has an excellent story given to us via cephalon fragments, lets make those fragments mean something!).

- Octavia Quest (Why does lotus not make a single comment about HUNHOW? He's supposed to be DEAD. She should be flipping out, its her dad after all). 

- Helminth-Nidis Connection (Will you please tell us why we waited for how many years for a cyst and dog? I'm sure you were planning more than this.. you seemed to have forgotten about this and the moral compass that helminth senses. Im sure umbra has to do with the infested bed in there? since i heard a hospital beep in the trailer. Give this room purpose before Trump kills us. Lead us at least.) 

Hunhow's Quest (ok, this one had to be a mistake. The zaramon is where the kids got their powers.. Why did neil have a warframe? This whole part doesn't make sense honestly..None of them should have a warframe. Ballas will make continue margulus's work when she's dead. They get put to sleep in this ship apparently..but that makes no sense.) IF YOU KNOW, PLEASE TELL ME? I sure don't. 

Lore:

- The comics aren't really doing justice to the lore. We all know there's massive inconsistencies. The warframe BP's aren't just thrown at us at the end of quest as to no real origin to the BP's, which should be given to us via note or whatever from ballas. Again How does nidis know helminth if we just made nidis? makes no sense. 

- Erase old warfare lore (Misconception that war frames are humans underneath because we are told the war frames are humans with old lore like ember.) 

- If war frames are humans? who knows's i don't. They might as well be since we can mind transfer into golden warms if we want...  so form shouldn't be limited to humanoids, but we are, and we have cryopods in our dojo and we always save a crypod in defense i can only assume hint hint that the helminth room is a necessary evil because it uses those people to become our infested mold that eventually becomes a warframe. 

-Stalker (Hurry up and show us this guys history, like it won't make sense if you hold out any longer on who he is. The acolytes don't even make sense! how can they all be minions if the stalker is just a puppet of his hate. A former tenno who didn't go into sleep maybe? who KNOWS.)

Lotus (She's a sentient, right? who can take the face of the tennos true mother margulis... but she can't have kids.. she's a artificial being!? like a machine right? why does she even need to or any sentient. They are just machines, but a little more, i doubt they were manufactured through breeding.. They are machines, they replicate, yet we see her as a human, in real life even.. makes no sense. Plus where is she? why don't we know this. )

NEF ANYO: Where the hell is this void obsessed guy? involved in the game, yet we never kick his chin. 

Vor: no explanation as to why the void chose him at all? ok.

The Void and the Moon: A work of art, the hidden rooms, the puzzles, these are the interesting things that get players vested in the lore, these levels are so vastly different from everything else, but really you need to expand on making things more unique for each level. So much to wonder when you walk in these places, finding data mines of tower history would be worthwhile. Spy missions are especially interesting as we go to a different dimension or time line.. Why haven't we've been utilizing these things in game? The void has become a husk, when it should be a standard for the rest of the game levels. Espeaclly the plains.. There is a bunch of dead eidolons and caves, but nothing to really marvel at. Nothing to wonder, not even Ostron cave drawings or old old earth buildings, except the tower. 

Game Economy: 

- Make mod's like helminth ferocity, tradable. 

- Create more mods that are ridiculous to get. 

- Create rarity once more, and make grinding worthwhile or else the market is going to be run dry. 

- Create more raids, Arcane's are the only real source of any players income besides riven's but thats going down hill now that you made them common. 

Raids: 

- DO NOT STOP WITH RAIDS. Terribly wrong mindset that DE Steve had with that. Raids are a test of skill and actual interactive teamwork, many people don't do them, because the ones you have are so buggy or better yet there is virtually no explanation on what to do or the veterans are a-holes and don't show anyone the ropes.  At least add some hints? 

- Corpus raid, i hope didn't get ditched by venus open world project. 

- update the raids we have now to match the quality the game is at. 

Done complaining:

DE i urge to not be afraid to waste time doing cinematic's. I urge you to see that we can get sick of playing, if the content becomes so redundant, which is already happening in plains, since players are feeling less immersed in the experience due to virtually no-world content besides fish, birds, rabbit, a lot of plants and dead eidolons, this is simply not enough to immerse ourselves. @e are not blind, we need to see the world the patrons live in, we need to see the past of this battleground; we need to discover ancient secrets, perhaps add a golden maw we can transfer into for fun? discover different things? Activities that require team work like Orokin puzzles? or just some level of interesting. Add Tension to the mix? he probably has interest there. 

Edited by (PS4)Daystroyerkun