Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you buy single Items when they're unvaulted

Elrond_McBong

Question

I just recently came back to WF and am unsure how this vaulting stuff works,

i read in another thread that next unvaulting will include the pyra prime syandana. I really dig the look of it.

There is no way im going to play 30€ or something on it though, since i pretty much have everything else thats vaulted.

Will i be able to purchase it for x plat or do i have to buy the whole bundle?

5 answers to this question

Vault Access is like Prime Access. You'll need real $$ to purchase it. Also, previous packs has been bundle only, albeit at a nice discounted pricing (comparing to original Prime Access).

Edit: Prime Accessories are only purchasable through Vault Access, so you will need to spend real money for the Pyra Prime. 

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

(I think its kinda shame with bundles or stuff like colour palettes, Id like to buy something too, I am willing to waste real money on f2p game, but well I am not going to pay for something I am never going to use ... but if there was option to take only 1 weapon, colour, cosmetic item weeeell ..)

vor 5 Minuten schrieb meristu:

(I think its kinda shame with bundles or stuff like colour palettes, Id like to buy something too, I am willing to waste real money on f2p game, but well I am not going to pay for something I am never going to use ... but if there was option to take only 1 weapon, colour, cosmetic item weeeell ..)

yeah i usually spend more money on f2p games than on AAA titles but i have to draw the line somewhere.

Seriously though. What the F*** are these prices anyway?

35-55€ for 1-2 frames, a pair of old weapons and a cosmetic is just ridiculous.

Even if i didnt own a single vaulted item.. thats the price of 5 complete indie games or a AAA-Title.

DE is kinda overestimating the worth of these 3D models imo.