Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Shield Polarize Should Over-Heal

ArcSynder

To explain: Ally has 500 max shields. A 50% shield polarize heals 250 shields, AND is now able to go over that 500 cap. (As high as 750 in this case.) Shields still only regenerate to the normal 500 cap. 

This buff would make shield polarize much more useful and allow it to be used preemptively as well. 

Thoughts/feedback?

To explain: Ally has 500 max shields. A 50% shield polarize heals 250 shields, AND is now able to go over that 500 cap. (As high as 750 in this case.) Shields still only regenerate to the normal 500 cap. 

This buff would make shield polarize much more useful and allow it to be used preemptively as well. 

Thoughts/feedback?

I, personally, was thinking similar to the Medic in TF2's overhealing, a buff like that can slowly fade over time, perhaps?

I, personally, was thinking similar to the Medic in TF2's overhealing, a buff like that can slowly fade over time, perhaps?

That was my first thought as well, but the extra shield should disappear in only a few shots at higher levels anyway, so I figured it was unnecessary. This would definitely be a good way to balance it if it proves to be too strong in practice though.