The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Computer crash after update removed game from system, constant stutter after reinstall

MasAcERd

Hello,

Firstly I would like to say sorry if this the wrong place to post this. It's the first time i have posted here and well,.. It touches a few of subcategories and they all seem to be linked.

As the description says, i updated the game a few days ago, closed the launcher, then my laptop and went to bed. The next day, after loging in on windows i moved my mouse and the computer BSODs.

After turning the computer back on , warframe was greyed out on steam. Checked the folder and it was 700 mo. All game assets were missing as well as the launcher.

After reinstalling the game, my settings were reset and i have really bad performance. The game goes from stuttering to a weird kind of intermitent slow down. Imaging that fight scene from 300 hundred where time slows down every 3 or 4 seconds exept all the time then cut it up by severe stuttering and you got a pretty good idea of what it is like to play.

I have checked drivers and they are up to date and warframe is using the gtx 960m instead of the integrated graphics chip. I have verified the cache through the launcher and steam and there is no probleme. I finally checked to see if i was having trouble with other games to see if it was a problem with hardware and divinity 2, killing floor 2 and vanquish all ran as expected.

Anybody got any ideas ?