The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Underneath

PopTartZombie

I agree with this interpretation as well.

Stripped of all unnecessary parts and they are forever merged with the suit.

I don't think players like the thought of The Tenno not being able to get out of their suit.

I think players want the Warframe to have human like qualities.

Primarily being able to get out off the suit and look like a naked human with all functioning parts still in tact.

Well that's partly because it's a total $#*(@ to even attempt to write fanfiction if they *can't* get out of the suits. Also throws a wrench in trying to explain how we craft the frames from a lore standpoint, forcing it to *entirely* just be a gameplay mechanic.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

This confuses me.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130420233043/warframe/images/0/06/Female_hostage_cut_out.png

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130420233055/warframe/images/1/1d/Male_hostage_cut_out.png

They're Tenno, but solely faction or race? Those suits, in my mind, look like an underlay or jumpsuit to be worn under something. winkwink

Steve also explained in the most previous live stream that he will overhaul rescue missions, and make the captive friendlies more useful. So we will see where that goes soon-ish.

I seem to recall that it was officially stated that the Primes were the originals, and that the non-primes are chinese knockoffs or something.

Primes are the original designs.

Non-primes are the same designs but with corners cut.

They still work, just not as "well designed" (no gold and bling parts all over).

You don't want to see what's under the suit. I imagine they're just filled with centipedes like Oogie Boogie.

But seriously, it was live stream 4 (the first art one) where they said they didn't want to give the Warframes faces. They want them to feel like they could be you, so really, the face inside is your face. Yes, even on Saryn's body! *cat call*