Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Hydroid Undertow (Glitch)

(PSN)DaringPanda

So I got Hydroid and when I use undertow when he supposed to change back to the frame he glitches. Either invisible or super tiny and it makes it where you can only use abilities except undertow when it glitches. It won't let you use that ability when it messes up because it says ability still in use. With that being said I have pictures of all the incidents if that can help.

Edited by (PS4)DaringPanda

I’ve had the same issue. Makes Hydroid Prime almost unusable if you want to get the full use out of them. It seems that using Tentacle Swarm while in Undertow makes it happen quicker. This has happened in 100% of the missions Ive used Hydroid Prime in. Either mini Hydroid or puddle Hydroid. Mini Hydroid lets you use weapons but keeps your sential deactivated. Puddle Hydroid acts as if you’re still in undertow and makes you invincible. Both won’t let you recast Undertow and only Min Hydroid will let your die to exit the glitch, since Puddle form is invincible. 

I agree with these blokes 100% for me Hydroid is one of the go to frames but whenever I use the undertow ability things get REALLY bad lol you have to die (good luck if you've got a well built frame lol) just to go back to normal from the invisible/mini Hydroid state but what really bugs me is when you glitch you can't pick a bloody thing up I've losted/missedout on very valuable rare drops (orokin cells, neural sensors, argon crystals, etc.) this glitch is killing me mate._. Is it gonna be fixed, looked at, do we get any compensation for items lost, anything at all?