Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experimental Flight Controls FORCED in PoE????

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

I absolutely despise the experimental controls, on controller they just don't work well.  I use the toggle to turn them off which works virtually everywhere in the game - but much to my dismay, the toggle doesn't work in PoE?  

Please fix this.  I spent alot of time this week upgrading my AW, and getting the Archwing deploy segment... only to find it's nearly unusable for me because my settings are not considered.

10 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I absolutely despise the experimental controls, on controller they just don't work well.  I use the toggle to turn them off which works virtually everywhere in the game - but much to my dismay, the toggle doesn't work in PoE?  

Please fix this.  I spent alot of time this week upgrading my AW, and getting the Archwing deploy segment... only to find it's nearly unusable for me because my settings are not considered.

Seconded.  I don't like rolling all over the place and not being able to keep my horizon.

(Virtually everywhere?  I know of one place other than PoE where the controls get all messed up, and that's the first stage of JV.  Do you know of any others?)

Haven't tried Archwing in PoE yet (honestly not in much of a rush to go back until some changes are made, plus I still have plenty to do in the main game). But I tried the experimental controls tonight in a regular AW mission, and found them to be pretty disorienting. So yeah, if that's what's forced on us in the Plains, that needs to change.