Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Increase Plastids Drop Rate.

Zero5412

well i cooked almost every weapons and warframe exists but i still have about 8k plastids left, is it that hard to find which made you beg for plastid drop rate increase ._. ? 

You were in CBT, I bet. Us open beta brothas need the plastids.

well i cooked almost every weapons and warframe exists but i still have about 8k plastids left, is it that hard to find which made you beg for plastid drop rate increase ._. ? 

Thanks for posting and for all of the extra details like when you started and how long you've played and how many you get per run/day NOW.

I have 379 hours in, Mastery rank 10.5 and am generally getting 15-40 per run max.  When you need 250 for one fieldron, crafting gets a bit hampered.  The plastid rate is worse than rubedo ever was.  Drop tables are flooded with alloy and rubedo now.  Having 50,000 nanospores and 65 plastids shows a slight imbalance.  Plastids are the only thing holding me back from Mastery 11 (well, I have several melee weapons left but those tend to be much slower to advance the ranged weapons because melee requires you to close the distance and most weapons lack multi-hit).

An increase to the amount picked up or a few levels with Plastid heavy loot tables would be much appreciated.

Edited by Cyrosage

I hate having to farm plastids. they don't drop enough and  I usually only get about 80 per run IF I'm lucky. Just finally got the dread bp only to find out it needs 900 plastids.

900!

ffs. And on top of that, just about everything needs plastids and they're so hard to get.

You'd think an Eris mobile defense mission would give plenty of plastids. Nope, got only two drops [about 20 plastids each] from five runs.

Drop rate is horrible right now and definitely needs buffing.

._.

Exactly how is this meant to encourage progressive discussion? We have no idea where you're farming for plastids and finding them hard to drop, so how can we help?

Personally I've no issues getting plastids. I've accumulated a lot without even actively looking for them, I just go on Sargas Ruk runs on Tethys for Orokin Cell (for prime weapons, geez they require a LOT of those). My frame equipped with Master Thief and opening every locker I can...always end up with 60-100 plastids per run.

Edited by Tulzscha

As an uncommon resource they sure feel rare. I will say run Xini and break all the containers I get an OK amount of plastids from there. But yes they are a little too rare it seems. Especially for how much you need for some items.

Also it could just be our luck.

Thanks for posting and for all of the extra details like when you started and how long you've played and how many you get per run/day NOW.

I have 379 hours in, Mastery rank 10.5 and am generally getting 15-40 per run max.  When you need 250 for one fieldron, crafting gets a bit hampered.  The plastid rate is worse than rubedo ever was.  Drop tables are flooded with alloy and rubedo now.  Having 50,000 nanospores and 65 plastids shows a slight imbalance.  Plastids are the only thing holding me back from Mastery 11 (well, I have several melee weapons left but those tend to be much slower to advance the ranged weapons because melee requires you to close the distance and most weapons lack multi-hit).

An increase to the amount picked up or a few levels with Plastid heavy loot tables would be much appreciated.

I've heard that some people have millions of nano spores and they still haven't got enough plastids for the Dojo weapons.

No! Do not increase plastids those are good now. All resources should be like this. As in you need to do somehting for em. When I run xini I get 6k nanospores and 50 plastids so there is balance issues but its still beta they are balancing it! When players does not have something they whine about it and you got it! Look back some updates... first Rubedo then Alloy Plate. Do not do this for plastids because then we dont have to play anymore. Because we get em too much and whine for something else...

guys, guys!
can you spare some time to read this?

listen, i think that the problem is not the drop rate, but our mind.

for example, when i dont need orokin cells , the stock piles up without my concern. then one time you just realized, "gosh i have these cells so much?"
but there was a time when im running out of cells and need lots of it. guess what? farming cells became the most hated thing in the world, and when a mission run didnt drop a single cell, it feels that you just wasted a few hours (actually just a few minutes) for nothing.

another example:
i'm so hyped about getting mastery rank 7 because i will be able to get the cool supra and the godly acrid.
getting mastery exp at start to half of the mastery bar still feels normal, but when you reached the 2k-ish exp left, suddenly time flies so slow, and it feels that it took 100 hours to get rid of those 2k exp.
but now time flies without my concern, and voila, almost rank 9 because im leveling my frames and weapons casually. 

Edited by valkrein

No! Do not increase plastids those are good now. All resources should be like this. As in you need to do somehting for em. When I run xini I get 6k nanospores and 50 plastids so there is balance issues but its still beta they are balancing it! When players does not have something they whine about it and you got it! Look back some updates... first Rubedo then Alloy Plate. Do not do this for plastids because then we dont have to play anymore. Because we get em too much and whine for something else...

Please tell me you are joking.