Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Reward.

kz3dart

!!! I talk about the same RARE mod you can or not get from some def mission eg: Bane of ...., Flow, Constitution,etc !!!!

In some Gran Turismo 4(3) there was 10 or more cars that you do not have to find to get 100% of game. But these cars were great and very rare lacquer, or Honda S2000 copied from garage Kazunori Yamauchi. And to get the car you had over and over (250 times) win the same race. I had them all lol.

And may be this is solution make some counter,  and if player end some level 100, 200, 300 times, etc then he get some RARE mod,  irrespective of the random system.

And you DE can even give the list of levels and the extra mods and you will have players who play all day and night to get that mod not from random system but from ending some level 250 times. Really we have more levels than RARE mods so this is simple ;). Right now ppl play over and over bosses, and def level, with this extra mod player who do not believe in luck (Random) and have 35 Rapier Handle lol will play some spy or sabotage 150 times believe me.

EDIT:

!!! I talk about the same RARE mod you can or not get from some def mission eg: Bane of ...., Flow, Constitution,etc !!!!

Edited by kz3dart

@KvotheTheArcane1: Well, I've probably already done some bosses about 100 times, because I was farming them for BP. Or rare ressources. Other people mainly run certain Mobile Defense missions (e.g. to level up equipment quickly or farm for mods). So it wouldn't be that hard. And as I understand @kz3dart, you don't have to do the same level over and over again to get that mod (because it's just a "normal" rare mod, that you can find everywhere else as well), but it would be a special treat for people who like to do that.

@KvotheTheArcane1: Yes it is because you repeat over and over some def mission in hope to get some mod and after 20-30 days you still don't get it. On beginning this Beta on every def mission I can play with ppl to 25-35 wave , today because price are random ppl play 5 and exit and over again, its faster than play 25 and you get the same. Sometimes I wait 2-3 hour to find someone to play 25 wave and check if my warframe is powerfully.

@Bibliothekar: Yes "..special treat.." not only for ppl that like to do that but for some that do not have luck and do not get that one mod after a week of playing on some def like me hunting Bane of Infested and I have more than 350hour of play. Of course the same RARE mods from the normal random drop.

Edit:

I have all warframe and now I have 4 fully mod. Now I have to play and wait for luck to get another continuity for LOKI, I put FORMA my warframe is 0lvl so yes I play 100 times on some spy mission to get Continuity for 100%  than 50 times xini def and do not get nothing.

Edited by kz3dart

@KvotheTheArcane1: Well, I've probably already done some bosses about 100 times, because I was farming them for BP. Or rare ressources. Other people mainly run certain Mobile Defense missions (e.g. to level up equipment quickly or farm for mods). So it wouldn't be that hard. And as I understand @kz3dart, you don't have to do the same level over and over again to get that mod (because it's just a "normal" rare mod, that you can find everywhere else as well), but it would be a special treat for people who like to do that.

I dunno, seems to add a lot of grind to run every mission 100-300 times to get these rare mods. Personally I just see this as a terrible idea.

I think is better if the players are rewarded with a special or elite weapon when hit 500.000 kills for example, in this way you dont have to repeat a mission over and over 

Really i play more than 350 hour and I still repeat a mission over and over is there some hidden aspect of this game I do not find??

I think is better if the players are rewarded with a special or elite weapon when hit 500.000 kills for example, in this way you dont have to repeat a mission over and over 

Eh, an emblem or skin sure, something cosmetic, but really it's not a good idea to lock weapons/mods/frames behind excessive grinding (i.e. 500k kills, or beating a mission 100-300 times... ONE mission 100-300 times...)

I dunno, seems to add a lot of grind to run every mission 100-300 times to get these rare mods. Personally I just see this as a terrible idea.

Hey you have choice or you play 50 times Xini and maybe you get this mod from random drop or you play some spy mission 100times and you get this mod for sure 100%. Check the wiki and this forum ppl complain that they play 150 times on some infested lvl and still do not get some mod, in my case Bane of Infested. With this extra reward system we will close all this complaining because you have CHOICE, and I do not want to quote Merovingian: Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without.

well you can repeat missions when you are looking for something specific (bp, rare mats, keys). but Im talking about hours of gameplay = kills, this is a way to reward who play more. 

Eh, an emblem or skin sure, something cosmetic, but really it's not a good idea to lock weapons/mods/frames behind excessive grinding (i.e. 500k kills, or beating a mission 100-300 times... ONE mission 100-300 times...)

I agree could be somethig cosmetic, or even a weapon or warframe slot, why not? we are talking about rewards for hard core players.

Hey you have choice or you play 50 times Xini and maybe you get this mod from random drop or you play some spy mission 100times and you get this mod for sure 100%. Check the wiki and this forum ppl complain that they play 150 times on some infested lvl and still do not get some mod, in my case Bane of Infested. With this extra reward system we will close all this complaining because you have CHOICE, and I do not want to quote Merovingian: Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without.

I still disagree with the idea of offering one of many mods as a reward. Cosmetics are a better reward imo. Besides, I feel DE really shouldn't be encouraging more grinding by saying "hey, do this mission 100+ times to get a special mod/weapon..." because they said they DON'T want it to be a grindfest.

well you can repeat missions when you are looking for something specific (bp, rare mats, keys). but Im talking about hours of gameplay = kills, this is a way to reward who play more. 

I agree could be somethig cosmetic, or even a weapon or warframe slot, why not? we are talking about rewards for hard core players.

That'd be good too, slots would be a nice reward too I guess.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

I agree ..... we are talking about rewards for hard core players.

NO we not, this is for ppl that cant get some mods, and they complain.  Please do not change my humble post in some Hard core player wish list lol.

WTF

@ KvotheTheArcane1 ", I feel DE really shouldn't be encouraging more grinding by saying "hey, do this mission 100+ times to get a special mod/weapon..." because they said "

Where do you find some SPECIAL MOD??? please read may first post again I know my English is not perfect but I wrote about NORMAL RARE MODE THAT YOU STILL CAN GET FROM RANDOM SYSTEM!!!!

Edited by kz3dart

NO we not, this is for ppl that cant get some mods, and they complain.  Please do not change my humble post in some Hard core player wish list lol.

WTF

@ KvotheTheArcane1 ", I feel DE really shouldn't be encouraging more grinding by saying "hey, do this mission 100+ times to get a special mod/weapon..." because they said "

Where do you find some SPECIAL MOD??? please read may first post again I know my English is not perfect but I wrote about NORMAL RARE MODE THAT YOU STILL CAN GET FROM RANDOM SYSTEM!!!!

Ah, sorry misread your post (also handy quote system) But eh, you were comparing it to EXTREMELY rare/special cars, see how that might be misleading?

Ah, sorry misread your post (also handy quote system) But eh, you were comparing it to EXTREMELY rare/special cars, see how that might be misleading?

Ok I agree the special cars might be misleading sorry but right now to acquire some mods its more extreme. People only I repeat mission many times?? What are you doing after beating every mission ones? Really I'm lost . On the begining to build DOJO you need to have 100000 nano spore, 60000 ferrit etc where you guys take that?? Only I was so stupid and play many times some mission to farm those minerals??

Ok I agree the special cars might be misleading sorry but right now to acquire some mods its more extreme. People only I repeat mission many times?? What are you doing after beating every mission ones? Really I'm lost . On the begining to build DOJO you need to have 100000 nano spore, 60000 ferrit etc where you guys take that?? Only I was so stupid and play many times some mission to farm those minerals??

No, I'm not saying no one replays missions, but again, dojos no longer cost an insane amount of resources, so that doesn't really apply... Still eh on rewarding people for playing the same mission 100+times.

I know players who have 80 void keys I wonder where they find them ??
Maybe they repeat some def mission 80 times ? . . . .. nooo this is not this game.

And why they need so many key? To play over and over the same mission? Stupidity DE do not want it.

------------------------------

sarcasm off

I know players who have 80 void keys I wonder where they find them ??

Maybe they repeat some def mission 80 times ? . . . .. nooo this is not this game.

And why they need so many key? To play over and over the same mission? Stupidity DE do not want it.

------------------------------

sarcasm off

Not sure what you're saying here, but yeah, people replay missions, surprise surprise, I never said they don't. Where are ya getting that from? Ofc people replay missions, but again, I still disagree with it. Achievements would work better imo (i.e. "Ran X amount of Y type of missions", "Killed X amount of Y enemies", and they give a little symbol like the event one most people recently got)

Not sure what you're saying here, but yeah, people replay missions, surprise surprise, I never said they don't. Where are ya getting that from? Ofc people replay missions, but again, I still disagree with it. Achievements would work better imo (i.e. "Ran X amount of Y type of missions", "Killed X amount of Y enemies", and they give a little symbol like the event one most people recently got)

Ok now I think we have an agreement.

Some ppl like me play 350h+ and still do not get some RARE mods from random system.  If We agree that ppl replay mission so maybe we give them for this effort some reward eg: Rare mods. Then I stop repeating over and over Xini for some Bane of Infested 250+ times  and play only 100times some Vesus spy mission.

Edit:

I buy new weapon, put FORMA and play for fun and not to kill 100000enemys in 15sec by SARYN. With NOWA this in no fun at all:

"Wave Comming" 1, 2, 3, . . 5sec "Wave Clear" next

Edited by kz3dart

Ok now I think we have an agreement.

Some ppl like me play 350h+ and still do not get some RARE mods from random system.  If We agree that ppl replay mission so maybe we give them for this effort some reward eg: Rare mods. Then I stop repeating over and over Xini for some Bane of Infested 250+ times  and play only 100times some Vesus spy mission.

Eh, against giving mods out that way, mostly because people who have everything won't see a reason to do it, unlike cosmetic badges.

YES because this is system for ppl that want something bad and still do not have luck. Not for those who have everything.

Hard Core pros - I have every warframe but sometime ago I was tired of swamping the mods and now I put mods to everyone of them and really finding another Contuinity, Flow etc its nightmare.

Rooke pros - Ok let say not 100 but only 25, and now some player with 5lvl can repat some low level mission 30 times farming EX, Minerals, and after 30 runs he get Continuity*, and now he can go on the another level when he can get Flow etc.

Now is /invite me to xini :(.

EDIT:

My English

Edit2:

* and it don’t mater that he get this mod 2 times repeating this mission, this one is reward for 30times 100%. For those without luck :)

Edited by kz3dart