Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bug with the drahk skin for the kubrow and the armor

xcolmillox

Hi! first i have to apologize if i have problems with my redaction, english is not my mother tongue

recently i bought the drahk patron for my kubrow , the problem is that i also bought the rastom armor because i thought that i can put the armor and this drahk patron both together ( because the game show me that like if i can!!) but when i try to put the armor to the kubrow with the patron, the armor just doesn't appear :( i need a solution or at least my 90 platiniums back, please 

some images of the bug 

the game showing like if i can put the armor and the patron together 

https://ibb.co/epoyL6

the kubrow with the armor in game but the armor doesn't appear 

https://ibb.co/b3mw7m

i think it's not fair that the game showme the patron and the armor together even if it's no possible, If I had known that i can't put the armor with patron,  I would never have bought the rastom armor :( 

Edited by xcolmillox

• 2 months later...

English:

I have the same problem, I suspect it has to do with a developer descision to not integrate it into the system because of awkward clipping and floating armor pieces. But it would be nice if at least some of the armors such as the Kuva armor were allowed with the drahk skin (as those accompanying the kuva kubrow masters within the kuva fortress tileset can be seen wearing them).

Español:

Tengo el mismo problema, sospecho que tiene que ver con una decisión del desarrollador para no integrarlo en el sistema debido a recortes incómodos y piezas flotantes de armadura. Pero sería bueno si al menos algunas de las armaduras como la armadura Kuva fueran permitidas con la piel drahk (como las que acompañan a los maestros de kuva kubrow dentro del juego de fichas de la fortaleza de la kuva se pueden ver usándolas).