Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Annoyance.

TeaBegging

It is really annoying to have to best credit farm in the game to be such a pain in arse. Having to farm index points isn't that bad but waiting the timer is stupid. 
You have to get yourself killed or AFK the proces in order to complete the mission. 
Why can't it be simple, Wager Done Mission Done. 
You nerfed Akkad which was actually fun for me. But index timer is annoying af.

1 hour ago, Drasiel said:

If they made the endless Mode non endless then no one would ever get the chance to see John prod man again and get his poster. It would be nice of there was a non endless node though that just ends when you complete your wager. 

Are there even people that go for that?
Most of the people go there to farm credits

13 hours ago, TeaBegging said:

Are there even people that go for that?
Most of the people go there to farm credits

Yes there are people who go for that streamers, tryhards, bored veterans, completionists etc. It's the only place to get it and I don't think that it should be removed simply for faster credit farms. You want timely credit acquisition? Go play darksectors or do your daily sorties.

Offer an alternative to simply removing content from the game because it inconveniences you and I'll happily agree

4 hours ago, Drasiel said:

Yes there are people who go for that streamers, tryhards, bored veterans, completionists etc. It's the only place to get it and I don't think that it should be removed simply for faster credit farms. You want timely credit acquisition? Go play darksectors or do your daily sorties.

Offer an alternative to simply removing content from the game because it inconveniences you and I'll happily agree

I Didn't ask for removing content, just asked to complete the mission when the wager is done. And if people really want to get that stuff then there should pop up a screen to go further.. 
Not forcing the 90% who play it for credits to wait absurd amount of time just to get their reward.

13 hours ago, TeaBegging said:

I Didn't ask for removing content, just asked to complete the mission when the wager is done. And if people really want to get that stuff then there should pop up a screen to go further.. 
Not forcing the 90% who play it for credits to wait absurd amount of time just to get their reward.

A pop up screen I could get behind. Because there are 3 kinds of players playing the index right now: mod farmers, credit farmers, and endurance farmers. That is a solution that wouldn't preclude the other two's use of the node over credit farmers.