Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farting Clan Recruiting (new player friendly)

SqualZell

About us

We are a small clan of immature raunchy and inappropriate players with families and jobs and something horrible that we refer to as "Responsibilities". Thus we are very casual and easy going. We don't only focus on Warframe, We also play Path of Exile and are always looking into potential new gems (looking at you Sea of Thieves, Dauntless and Lost Ark)

What we want

We are new player friendly, We want everyone and anyone. As long as you understand that we all have families and jobs. we have a Play your way, on your time philosophy.

We are also very VERY inappropriate 

What you get

1- People to play with without having to resort to the god-awful matchmaking.

2- Clan Dojo, most of the research (we are working towards getting 100% any help will be appreciated)

3- Discord server access

4- Automatic clan invite in all of our other games and game servers (if applicable)

Join us!

reply or send me a pm on here with your in-game name, I will send a clan invite and reply back with the discord server info (invite link)

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone looking to join i can just say that this is the best Clan in the whole world. It is truly the best thing ever and you will totally regret it if you don't join.

That was really my honest opinion and not something i was forced to write or something bad happens to my familiy, no. This Clan is just really nice to all its Members.

help me........

1 minute ago, Feeeviech said:

For anyone looking to join i can just say that this is the best Clan in the whole world. It is truly the best thing ever and you will totally regret it if you don't join.

That was really my honest opinion and not something i was forced to write or something bad happens to my familiy, no. This Clan is just really nice to all its Members.

help me........

I'm totally not holding his nuts hostage. I am also NOT forcing him to NOT say that

cough... GET BACK IN YOUR CELLAR!!! I mean assigned quarters... *cough, cough*