The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Black Screen, Disconnect Issues

arch111

Since the last 2 updates Today, 2 and 26 MB, I have had the entire game freeze up and goe black. I had to Close the game and restart.

Allso maby related it froze upon mission start, and I had to restart the game aftrer about 5 minutes of waiting.

Since the last 2 updates Today, 2 and 26 MB, I have had the entire game freeze up and goe black. I had to Close the game and restart.

Also it maybe related, it also froze upon mission start, and I had to restart the game after about 5 minutes of waiting.

As of this morning:

Black Screen after mission extraction - lasts from a few seconds up to complete locked state

After a few minutes of play: Stuck on screens / won't load star map - foundry does not load, cannot customize items in arsenal, contacts do not load, can't cancel vote, once arsenal is loaded, cannot go back to star map...

Exit the game.... and the Evolution Engine does not close...

Wow, DE, just wow... How the hell did this happen? For weeks, game running perfectly fine, not a single hiccup worth mentioning...and now this after last update.

Rechecked files, redownloaded and re-verified file integrity... problems persist. *sigh*...

• Like 1

I too just experienced the black screen after mission extraction. Can't tell it last a few seconds or whatnot but it completely stayed that way and I had to force close the game.

Hopefully I got my mods and the Scorpion Ash Helmet (Blueprint) alert BP. Time to go submit that EE.log file and rush back in. =\

EDIT: Guess this was a system-wide connectivity issue as per this forum thread Failed To Connect To The Server?

Edited by Kaweru