Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Weapon Tech Frame

kamimegurine

I don't know how does it should be named... but i have this idea when i watched the Volt in game message while loading that says "he is one powerful alternative to weapons for player"

Well I Think we need one powerful alternative to overkill warframe powers to focus on weapons!!!

Here's the abilities I've thought

Bullet Barrage - Cost 25 Energy

Overload the Rifle/pistol weapon to increase fire rate and make 0 ammo consumption (don't waste bullets and even if you have 1 bullet left u won't need to reload even if u fire more than 10 bullets)

Effect last for 3s/6s/9s/12s increase the fire rate 25%/50%/75%/100% stack with fire rate mods (affect rifle and pistol)  Affected by continuity not affected by focus.

Heavy Impact - Cost 50 Energy

Load the weapons with heavy bullets increasing weapons damage. (affect rifle and pistol)

Effect last for 5s/10s/15s/20s Increase the damage 40%/80%/120%/160% affected by continuity not affected by focus.

Tactical Rounds - Cost 75 Energy

Change all the damage dealt by the player to an specific type of damage strong vs the enemy faction facing.

(Change for Corpus to full electric dmg, Grineer to full Armor Piercing and for Infested to Full Fire dmg)

effect last 8s/16s/24s/32s affected by continuity.

Loadout - Cost 100 Energy

Reduce Energy cost of the other 3 abilities

Effect last for 10s/20s/30s/40s Energy cost reduced by 15%/30%/45%/60% affected by continuity. stack with streamline not affected by focus.

Warframe Base stats

Energy - 100

Shields - 150

Health - 75

Armor - 50

Speed - 1.0

Make me know if you like to have a Weapon special Warframe to make full use of weapons

Edited by kamimegurine