Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Frost Ability Demonstration

ObecityCat

For some reason, and I can't tell if it's a glitch or not, Frost's 'Avalanche' ability doesn't instantly explode the enemy all the time. It freezes them, and then they explode once the freezing is gone.

Edited by Kyoryu

I guess I got lucky then. Only took me about 15 runs to farm up the whole thing.

8 runs and no prints. I had a teammate who ran it 48 times and only had the Chassis print.

Edit:

Make it 12.

And just had another teammate who tried 40 times for the helm and is still going.

This is absurd.

Edited by Lance_Eliot

For some reason, and I can't tell if it's a glitch or not, Frost's 'Avalanche' ability doesn't instantly explode the enemy all the time. It freezes them, and then they explode once the freezing is gone.

I dont think its a glitch becuase they maybe trying to get a cool effect xD? maybe I'm looking too far into it lol

It's kind of the same thing with Mag really. They lift up in the air, and only take damage once the actual Crush comes in.

However there is something odd going on with Avalanche.

If you use it in the defense mission (for example on nixi), it will regard all the mobs dead, even the ancients ones. That will trigger a new spawn countdown, even though there are still mobs from the original wave running about.

However there is something odd going on with Avalanche.

If you use it in the defense mission (for example on nixi), it will regard all the mobs dead, even the ancients ones. That will trigger a new spawn countdown, even though there are still mobs from the original wave running about.

thats strange hopefully i'll be patched soon

It's not a glitch. It's hard to see, but he first freezes them, the balls are for show, and then snaps his fingers, or something akin to that, and THEN they shatter.

Freeze -snap- Kerblam.

It's not a glitch. It's hard to see, but he first freezes them, the balls are for show, and then snaps his fingers, or something akin to that, and THEN they shatter.

Freeze -snap- Kerblam.

Hmmm, Is Frost's Avalanche one of the slowest ultimates animation wise?

A

Edited by Toonation