Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cotegory for French / Catégorie pour la communauté française

IMinouww

English :

Hi I have a question to ask the moderator board administrator. Would there be a possibility of you added a category to the community forum French? I'm sorry but I use google tranduction to make you pass the message. Thank you very much.

French :

Bonjours j'aurais une question a poser au modérateur, administrateur du forum. Y'aurait t'il une possibilité de rajouté une catégorie forum pour la communauté francaise ? Je suis désolé mais j'utilise le google tranduction pour vous faire passé le méssage. Merci infiniment.

Bonjour, Allo!

When the time is right we will be adding multi-lingual threads.

That's a good news and I hope the Right Time is coming fast.

Otherwise, The game is very addictive and i think making a place for internationals players can help the game find its public

For this time i think the game need more time for growing up, but it seems going in the right direction.

Keep it up, Warframe Staff, you have our support !

And like we say in france "Bon courage pour la suite" !

• 2 months later...

I've seen that there is a new russian section in the forum, but where is the french one ? I don't have statistics of the number of players unlike you but I think we would all appreciate to speak and read in our language. Plus it would bring more french players into the Tenno galaxy